Half a dozen or so Corpus bombers will be heading yalls way

Sorry Ivan not going to make it for the 31 but should be ready for June here. Haven't even talked to Dennis to see where we are on my car since the last Corpus race. Busy at work and holiday weekend, didn't want to bother him plus I know there's some work that needs to be done with the other two cars there as well. Depending on finances and how the 28th goes I may try to go up in July when my out of state family is here since Houston doesn't have a class for us.

damn, as if 1 Green car aint enough to contend with already.

Joking, Ya bring it up Mark.

well you did a good job of trying to destroy one still working on it .jk not your making . ...gonna have to teach you how to do it right i guess ... :D . just follow the 7 long enough he will show you ..he loves that hitting part ...right now he is tame so dont anyone unleash the beast his car means nutten to him when he is after you .... i am going to build a really good front bumper just in case ..driver has permission to use it ....and he will if needed ..but we know it wont be needed at cts the drivers respect each other and plan on racing the way we have ..been .

oversized wheel studs in three hubs, pulling my right rear frame damage out, replacing my right rear rim, fitting my hood. its drivable right now though.

ok studs do they need to be drilled ..we have the set up for that .

Archived