warning warning warning will robinson ..

HiTech

Scariest sound ever was at SAS during a late model race. Wally Garcia found the turn one wall and you could hear the chassis snap from the grandstands near the start/finish line, sounded like an explosion. If I remember correctly, he walked away.

John, being your manager and also being that you have openly admitted here to using the company frame machine I will now need 1.5 for set up and measure and im estimating here about 6.0 pull time so all in all the way I see it you owe the company $354.00 and we don't except personal checks.

Thank you, ivan

just do a pay roll deduction on me boss man.

.now is that over a time period or at once ....i dont think your going to make it this year . :blink:.. we just use the old port a potty type system .....chain and pole ..hook up back up hard and fast ....just make sure that light pole is in really good shape ..a tree works good either one can have adverse affects if both fall though, so i suggest hard hat . hard hat wont save you from a broken neck but better than the messy part ..

he tried to take some joshua .black wheel got in the way .but all was not lost he managed to distribute green of a another type ..just ask the 30..;;;;;

ivan joshua just left the building .we finally got something accomplished ...it moved under its own power ..now just have to replace most of the rear roll cage .part of the x .the back safety bars . sheet medal the whole back end ..then move up to the front and rebuild all of the front grill area .redrill a new hood and trunk led .and the few salad parts after the steak....funny how you destroyed the rear end and not hurt the rim...go figure .lol

John's (#82) is off our frame machine with his car now so im going up this weekend and start pulling the crap outta mine. The javelin has a unibody frame so it shouldn't be to hard to pull around but it's ripped and torn in a couple of different places so im going to have to reinforce it with some sleeves. im just going to pound out the body panels and get ready for our road trip.

Mike if yall need anything please don't hesitate to ask, John gets off at 6 everyday and can be at your house by 6:30 :) lol.

J/k, im here if you need me

John's (#82) is off our frame machine with his car now so im going up this weekend and start pulling the crap outta mine. The javelin has a unibody frame so it shouldn't be to hard to pull around but it's ripped and torn in a couple of different places so im going to have to reinforce it with some sleeves. im just going to pound out the body panels and get ready for our road trip.

Mike if yall need anything please don't hesitate to ask, John gets off at 6 everyday and can be at your house by 6:30 :) lol.

J/k, im here if you need

thanks .can you match the green paint on this car lol..it will not look the same after we get through with it ..

Archived