warning warning warning will robinson ..

HiTech

.JUST have to let every one know i worked on ivans car and noticed something about his car but could not put a finger on it till the wreck ..i realized later that that car i think looks like a wart hog [ie ] javelin is just a disguise ..what is really under that skin is an army ttttttttttttttttank ..yep i did not stutter ..when josh and i pulled the rear end it looked like a boomer rang.we could not get the drive shaft out till we unbolted and pried the rear end out ..so if you see that tank heading your way pray and give your soul to the lord .cuz the rest of your a$% is already gone . :lol:

You know the best way to beat your foe is become friends .then just when you have em where you want em .walla ..he has a way of making his car look faster .knock out the faster cars .saves him money .......ivan i told you if you are only giving me $2.83 that only covered two hot dogs with spare change left over and they made me donate the change i think they got word we have been in the giving mood lately besides .not enough to cover the drink .

ive gotta go sell blood just to afford my entry fee's into the track and now I gotta take a second mortgage out on my house just to fix my car.

want a sure way to make money .....just stand on the corner with a sign they will pay you to get off ...

ive gotta go sell blood just to afford my entry fee's into the track and now I gotta take a second mortgage out on my house just to fix my car.

we are on our 3rd mortgage now after this weekend and the race before we may have to pawn the dogs here on out

Josh,

Your front bumper ain't no slouch either dude. After taking a closer look at Tim's car, there is some disfigurement in the frame where ya'll collided. I measured the wheel base and it only appears to be the outer portion of it. Wheel base is still strait. Now to get the heads off of it tomorrow. Blown head gasket on at least one side and maybe both.

:ph34r: Cheers, Dennis :ph34r:

solid hit just like the one joshua took last year .after i replace the bent up cage in the rear ..i have to replace all the front too ..it is built to crush and it did its job .other wise your car could be worst .or both drivers really sore .glad your driver is ok and the car will make it ..see yah ...

That cage was Billy Hardcastle's cage that I got from the Carlucci Clan. It only bent the side rail of the frame but didn't bend it. I made a couple of tank modifications to it too, and remember the head on with Eric last year, and ours drove away. I re-enforce them well!!

Building indistructable tanks may be good for the car, but it's not so good for the driver. Every race car should have plenty of crush/crumple built into the design to absorb some of the forces of impact. Otherwise the driver gets the full force. I'd rather rebuild a bumper than bury a driver.

Nick

nick if ours would not have crushed it would have hurt both drivers a little more and i have never had a problem with fixing that damage .a car is cheaper than hurt driver .....jesse can tell you what it was like to hit a car at full speed at cts at about 80 to 85 going into turn one .and if i could find the dvd of the hit and what it sounded like from what 300 feet or so a solid nose design may have killed the driver hit and hurt jesse more than it did ..the nose crushed and broke off just as i hoped it would .had to replace and repair all the left front .. both drivers walked away though the one hit had broken ribs ..i learned in my own cars it hurts more with solid build ...you must build a car to take a hit and give the driver some comfort it is safe as can be .but you should not build a car to not give ..the driver will take all of the impact ..my brother was hit in one of our solid built cars way back and spent three months trying to do every thing he could not to bump his head other wise it could kill him ..doctors orders massive full brain bruze ..three cars hit him off of four at cc .one left his paint on the trans mount .my brother never hit his head on anything ..i spent a whole 3 minutes knocking out the dent and realized why he was hurt ....look at the way cars are built today .late models sports mods .ect .they will bend a lot .driver walks away car not so lucky ..

Archived