Thanks for coming down to CCS

I just wanted to say Thank you to Mark, Marcia and Casey for making the trip down here to CCS. I got to spend quite a bit of time visiting with Casey and his Dad (really amazing man!) and racing with the three of you in my/our stomping grounds.

As a man of my word I paid Mark his WELL DESERVED $100.00 for his 1st place Feature race. Yall raced your hearts out and proved how good you are on any track.

Once again a big Thank you for making the trip!

See yall on the 31st provided I can get my car back together by then.

Thanks, #46 , ivan

Thanks to you Ivan and all others from CCS. Had a great time and met some new friends. Hope you all can make it to CTS on the 31st. God willing. I have blame it the event that I lost 2nd gear in the race and tore up the front end of the 00. I offered my help and parts if needed and I know "Sorry" doesn't help the finances and to have to go through and put car back together. It was fun for the first time of me racing at CCS and not watching from the stands.

Im uploading it to Youtube right now and i'll let you know the link once its done.

Donna is usually in the stands filming also and she does a good job so you will usually be able to find it on the ccspeedway.org website in the video section of the page after a couple of days.

Thanks again and see you on the 31st.

The video's are up on the ccspeedway.org website, go to the video section and then select the highlighted link that says " Click here for past videos from CC Speedway " and you will find them there.

Thanks again

Archived