last night

HiTech

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

most early wrecks are just that.

Yep your right ..joshua drove with patience in the heat and tried in the feature .both races he was collected in two wrecks and spun once our luck for the weekend .my first post was not the best way to explain my feelings about the invert call .dan i am sorry for that ..the wreck may have been waiting on us no matter where we started ..but i think it would have been better to start where or near where we qualified ....we did not get a better qualifying time for having to much air in the right rear tire .so that help make the track feel they needed to invert ..that i cant blame the track .. ...seeing we are in a points race at cts it was decided before the first cc race if we are wrecking the car backing the track we had to pull the car ..if we have the same problem at cts and fall out of contention we will race cc if there are races left .we also want to race sts this year but that looks like it wont happen ............. ///

Dan i want to thank you for your stand up .it does mean a lot and will go far with us as others ...it is not easy to pull the car its hard real hard we want to race here at home cc is our home .we will return with a car sometimes . we will come out to the track and back cc either helping any one we can or as fans ..there can be no doubt that we want the track to work .two car shows to help drum of new fans with just the few who showed really worked and that makes it even harder i see those new fans at track and they brought others with em they are having a blast and working on the contention moneys for each class will continue and we will still promote each class and track as we have been this year ........only change is no green 8 at this time .. we do thank you for the parts offer .

Well lets see Josh .....so if you were told ahead of time that the fastest qualifier was going to start in the back of the field you don't think some people would not sand bag to start up front ? Come on be real if you could start up front with a fast ass car and win or start in the back and tear your car up what your choice would be ..... jmo and I have seen it done more than once .
I didn't see the race but I have had to start in the back most of my racing life and it was a hard earned win from the back not a race handed to me because I started up front . Josh you had a bad night as most drivers have had many times . I hope you get your car fixed and get your championship at CTS but don't forget your local track

I don't sand bag. Never have and never will. Don't get me wrong I have a blast starting from the back and making my way to the front and the majority of the time cleanly. I don't like tearing my equipment up trying to get to the front cause I start in the back. Patience is a virtue and this is what happens when people aren't patient. What I meant by it wouldve been nice to know about an invert ahead of time was at least make us aware of the invert. It doesn't mean I want them to tell us how many they were going to invert.

When was the last time you got suprised with a full field invert with almost 4 seconds difference from first to last? If any invert was to be done you would thing it would be top few rows of cars not all 17. I had fans come up after the races asking why the field got inverted and how they thought it was stupid. Your opinion is just an opinion like everyone else's. Doesn't mean everyone's opinion will always be the same. You wanted me to be real so here you go I'm being real
Dan owned up to the invert and I respect him for doing that and having to deal with all of the headaches that come not only from this, but running the track also.

Yep , sounds like a done deal to me.I doubt you will see it again.I have a problem with something but I will keep it to myself.Again those were good races at CCS. I think something good is in the future there. On to the next one!

Archived