last night

HiTech

I as owner of the track take full blame for the invert. We tried something and it didnt work. It was not done to tear up cars but to make a better 30 lap race. Wrecks happen I cant control that. With the 30 car getting in the 16 seconds thought it would be better I was wrong so if yall want to hang someone I will have to do. Trying to make for a better show sometimes backfires like some of our cars do.If someone needs parts to help get their cars back runnig let me know I have alot at the track. Even if you not going to run cc any more I will still help Josh. Thanks to everyone that did race and put on one hell of a show in EVERY class Dan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dan,

Although my car isn't complete yet I made both events as a fan and can't say I've been disappointed. I hated to see cars get tore up especially when it's the class I plan on running and the guys I never met but were willing to help me out. I'll be proud to pull in that gate June 28 when we get my car going.

Josh, sorry to hear you won't be back since you are one of the ones out there I feel I could learn from if I could stay close enough lol. Good luck in Kyle, would love to get up there at some point but idk if I'll be able to.

Yes, Thanks Dan. Had a blast at my first race there and yes my car got tore up but like they say it's racing. And also like to thank Josh for some of the help you gave. And i hope i can get to race there again. And as for the invert some will disagree but i think it turned out ok gave some of the slower cars a chance to see how it felt to be up front LOL. Good race either way.

We'll be back just not this year. I really want to win the championship in Kyle that's why we decided not to run the last two races. I can't afford to rebuild a car again. I understand trying to make a better race and we aren't mad about that. Just wish it would have been announced in the driver's meeting about the invert. Wrecks are going to happen we understand that. Believe me we aren't mad about the wreck just dissapointed in the way the invert went. I appreciate the help Dan and thank you for answering the questions and taking responsibility for it.

Zamie,

Anytime y'all need some help just let me know

If that Bomber race had gone green wire-to-wire, and the fast cars worked their way to the front without touching another car, and the finish turned out to be a three-wide photo finish, we'd all be talking about what a good move Dan made to start the feature 100% inverted instead of second-guessing the man.

But it didn't work out that and Dan has taken responsibity for the invert. It would have been a whole lot easier for Dan just to blame the drivers for messing up, but he manned up. So, let's just move on to the next CC Speedway event and support the track 100%.

Nick

If that Bomber race had gone green wire-to-wire, and the fast cars worked their way to the front without touching another car, and the finish turned out to be a three-wide photo finish, we'd all be talking about what a good move Dan made to start the feature 100% inverted instead of second-guessing the man.

But it didn't work out that and Dan has taken responsibity for the invert. It would have been a whole lot easier for Dan just to blame the drivers for messing up, but he manned up. So, let's just move on to the next CC Speedway event and support the track 100%.

Nick

We have all collectively came to far to give up now. Lifes full of bumps and bruises and sometimes we inflect them ourselves and other times we collect them from others.

CCS is off to a great start this year and we have a field full of awesome staff and cars and drivers and im not going to focus on one bad round of racing but rather on the whole picture of where it's all heading and I will continue to support CCS and I will lick my wounds and fix my car and be back.

Thank you Dan for everything.

Josh if the invert was announced at the drivers meeting most of the "fast" cars would have sand bagged so they could start up front . I know some cars got tore up and that's part sucks but that's the chance everyone takes every time they get on the track . I hope all the cars are fixed and ready for the next race .

By the way how many track owners out there offer parts to racers to fix their cars and help out racers as much as Dan and Kandy Monroe ? They are a class act and fun to be around JMO !

My two cents. The invert was fine. When I raced there the field was always inverted. The high points guys and fast cars always found a way through the field. I think it makes for better racing for the guys to have to work though the traffic and show their skills. As someone stated if there wasn't a crash fest no one would be talking about this. They would be talking about a great race.

I appreciated mirrors. As one of the slower drivers I always wanted to know where the fast guys behind me where and how close so I could plan when to get out of the way. I would see them coming and point for them to go high so that they would know I saw them and they did not have to figure out where to go. They could still race their race. If I did not have that mirror there would certainly had been some bad things happening going into the corners. I had often hoped that I could have had the resources to race with those guys. I still had fun but then again there were lots of headaches.

Well lets see Josh .....so if you were told ahead of time that the fastest qualifier was going to start in the back of the field you don't think some people would not sand bag to start up front ? Come on be real if you could start up front with a fast ass car and win or start in the back and tear your car up what your choice would be ..... jmo and I have seen it done more than once .

I didn't see the race but I have had to start in the back most of my racing life and it was a hard earned win from the back not a race handed to me because I started up front . Josh you had a bad night as most drivers have had many times . I hope you get your car fixed and get your championship at CTS but don't forget your local track

Archived