HiTech

IVAN HAS STARTED A POT FOR THE DWARFS FOR THE 17 TH . IT IS $ 300 PLUS RIGHT NOW .THIS TIME IT WILL GO INTO A PURSE FROM EVERY ONE WHO CAN AFFORD TO HELP THIS CLASS OUT . NO AMOUNT IS TOO SMALL OR LARGE .... THIS WILL ALSO BE DONE FOR THE TWO OTHER CLASSES IN SOME SHAPE OR FORM AFTER THE 17 TH .TPS OR TALMS .....THE DWARFS PUT THEIR PURSE INTO A POT FOR THE END OF THEIR SEASON AND DIVIDE IT UP THEN .THAT IS WHY IT IS A PURSE POT ....... THESE SUICIDE JOCKEYS RACE HARD AND ALWAYS PUT ON A SHOW THEY RACE SIDE BY SIDE EVERY RACE .NO OTHER CLASS CAN CLAIM THAT .......

JOSHUA OR I WILL TAKE UP THE MONEY IF YOU SO CHOOSE TO GIVE TO US ..AND PRESENT IT THE DWARFS AT THE RACE TRACK ......SO PLEASE FORGET THAT ONE 6 PACK AND ADD TO THE POT ...THANKS ..

SCRATCH OFF WINNERS IS THE SAME AS CASH .WE WILL TAKE THOSE TOO.. IN THIS CASE A GOOD CHECK PROBABLY WORK TOO ..THE DWARFS WILL NOT KNOW THE FINAL AMOUNT TILL RACE NIGHT THAT WAY IF YOU PLEDGE AND CANT MAKE IT YOU WONT FEEL SO BAD ......

IF YOU ARE FROM OUT OF TOWN AND WANT TO SEND IT IN ..OUR ADDRESS .IS ..949 BRADSHAW CORPUS CHRISTI TEX .78412...PH NUMBER HOME IS 361.9932035.CELL 361 290 2096.....if you want to be a silent sponsor that would be kept secret ./just let me know .

Very cool deal you guys are putting together for the DCRST. Looking forward to a great even

Its a set up has to be a ploy somewhere in there .why would bomber racers want to do this .REALLY . one would ask that question .. ;) we like you .

i drove one once not sure if i want to again ..well as long as the brakes work ill think about it .........the first one in south texas was fun till the brakes did not work going into turn one ...got all over the track in both 1 and 2. the owner told every one at a car show i was a no driving .blank .....so i mentioned to him if that was true he would not have had a car to take to the show ..knowing what to do only comes from racing experience and both came into play luck and experience with luck being the lesser ...i will say one of the few times i had white knuckles and shaky legs trying to save a car ..and my blank.and cant mention the pants part ..lol..

I talked with a man who drove one years ago.... They are a bit different now. All out speed and race car to the MAX! Drive one and you will be hooked or the poop in the pants factor will apply. We really do appreciate all the support for the DCRST. It is our pleasure to race for everyone and thanks to Butch for the opportunity and all the club for the wisdom and advice. Top notch all the way!

I've owned 2 Hayabusa's and 1 gsxr 1000 , been 204mph on one and died 3 times in one major crash in Austin back in 2002 so having 4 wheels and a cage around me would make it a hellava lot easier to play in one of those things.

I think there one of the coolest things since slice bread and im sure they'd bite ya if you don't respect them.

Some of the hardest wrecks I've seen was in one of those, at CCS, guy came out of four and pasted the front straight wall flat. Hit so hard it knocked the carb covers off and pretty extensive damage but he got out and walked off. What amazes me is some of these guys that get out of them are well over 6'

DANDY don took the worst one i saw .probably the one your talking about .now much left of that car .i dont remember how many times it flipped down the wall it will take both hands ..i am sure don will tell what it felt like ..i think tires touched .

Big man upstairs laid his graceful hands upon me, wife stuck her foot up my butt and told me either a huge life insurance policy or no crotch rockets -- she got both lol.

I didn't count the 2nd wreck where I looped a R6 at about 110mph and rode my butt and palms into 3rd degree burns and was out of work for another 6 months ( out 1 year from the first wreck ) and had to give the guy that owned the R6 my brand new Suzuki GRXS 1000 with 3 miles on it that I had bought while healing up from my first wreck because I trashed out his daily work, school, play, every day driver.

Gotta respect them bikes.

Ivan, with my family history of motorcycle accidents, think the big man upstairs told me to stay off a bike. Glad you survived your wreck and here today.

i lost interest in street bikes when i lost too many friends .two at one time big rig hit em at a stop light .just about lost my brother 2011 .he hit a deer out on 534 at night .laid on the roadway for over an hour before some one almost ran him over .. halo flight to sa ..ten broken ribs a many other injuries ..they told me he should not have lived .

My uncles last accident was that way but just a pick up at about 20 but he's now on daily pain killers but same uncle almost was killed before going to Vietnam when a guy pulled out in front of him. Comatose for two weeks. My dad was a passenger and foot slipped off the pegs and into the spokes.

Definitely respect them and every time I hear that guy revving up down Lang I worry. We hear him from the shop on Moore. He's blown by me a few times.

i dont worry about those dip sticks .its the ones they hit ...

Archived