Are we going to Sponsor another class 5/17/14

lol ,don't drag my name into yall's pillow talk lol.

I've said it before and i'll say it again-- if I get a win Great, if I finish dead last Great... im just there to have fun, lord knows I aint making any money off this and I aint looking to win any Championships and I aint looking to get into anybodies way that has a fighting chance of winning. :-)

oh hell we woke up the savaged beast ....

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FIRST OFF LETS AGREE THAT WALL WONT MOVE ...then i want you to think about this .if you have a problem with the wall we know for sure it is not the wall that has the problem ... my brother use to use the tires up on that same wall .i took his same car he said would not turn off of four and won two races with it the next weekend ...i asked him where is he looking when he comes out .he thought about it and realized he was looking at the wall trying not to hit it ...walla problem with wall solved ..at the time off four you could line your car up with the flag stand ..now you line up and look under the flag man to help you out .once use to it the wall no longer is there now. if you rub the wall you know your close .lol ...now end of this part of class i have to work tonight ..see you ..added if your car is bad off that turn .that can be fixed ///

Thank you professor, I always just try to go into 3 & 4 and hope somebodies on the right of me and I can use the side of there car to rub mine up against and they'll take me through the turn, wha laa- problem solved. lol

Thank you professor, I always just try to go into 3 & 4 and hope somebodies on the right of me and I can use the side of there car to rub mine up against and they'll take me through the turn, wha laa- problem solved. lol

8 tires are always better than four .

Archived