Are we going to Sponsor another class 5/17/14

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be cool if we could get enough car count in the Bombers to pull a 30 lap Feature.

30 laps only if your behind first ..two lap in the lead i say race should be over when the 8 is leading lol..or the 8 can be declared the winner after two laps and the rest can race on ....and i am glad two really good drivers are coming down from cts and join our family .yes they are family to me and give em a hand anytime ..

I still have a crispy $100.00 for any CTS grand stock that comes down here and wins 1st place in the Feature race.

I believe another driver has ponied up $50.00 for pit reinbusrement if a CTS grand stock wins 1st place in the Feature race.

load um up ladies and gentlemen boys and girls and lets go racing :-)

A CTS car from the Cen Tex region, that green 8 doesn't count lol. Yes if a CTS car wins and passes tech (they would) I will give them $25 back for the pit pass Saturday and give them am additional $25 to come back and defend their title at either of the two remaining CCS races after Saturday.

chase is a race lol,

Josh is used to getting chased by all of us lol.

at kyle he starts in the back where are you in front ...now look at it this way ..no matter where you are on the track and what position your in you are chasing and being chased .... but what you said is funny ..

A CTS car from the Cen Tex region, that green 8 doesn't count lol. Yes if a CTS car wins and passes tech (they would) I will give them $25 back for the pit pass Saturday and give them am additional $25 to come back and defend their title at either of the two remaining CCS races after Saturday.

spoiler .....

ivan i didnt get to make the last race as you already know. but i did watch the video and at one point you did pass josh! A pass is a pass dont matter how it happens. LOL

your right and i bet ivan thought the race was over at that point ..

lol ,don't drag my name into yall's pillow talk lol.

I've said it before and i'll say it again-- if I get a win Great, if I finish dead last Great... im just there to have fun, lord knows I aint making any money off this and I aint looking to win any Championships and I aint looking to get into anybodies way that has a fighting chance of winning. :-)

Archived