Are we going to Sponsor another class 5/17/14

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

......lets do the dwarfs ......ill throw in 50..as of now all i have lol....bonus purse .they can distribute it the way they want ....if that is ok with them and every one else ..we need a dwarf driver ie drivers to let us know ..... so i say have nick change the title of this thread .......i started to do what you and i talked about ivan but that may turn into a big chore ...and it was hard to figure out how to fairly distribute it plus the collecting ..next year may be a good time to try that we will have more time to work it out and word it ....at the start of the season would be best id say ......and no i am not going to say at this time what it was only a few know about it ..so lets keep it a secret //lol..... after this one go with tps and then really hit it hard for talms ...

Nvm saw it in the post on distribution. If they don't have a rep come forward we can collect it, count the cars at the track then go to whoever runs the pay window and distribute it there based on car count

i think rodney or butch can take it from there ..dont want the track to have to worry about that ..they have enough to do ...from what i understand their purse goes into a end of the season pot and then they distribute it some how ..that we should leave to them to decide ..either way i am in for 50 as of now ..pot are position .i want 4th if it is position ..why i pick that number i dont know .lol

well so far 77 views and$250 so far .lets go folks dont be shy those suicide jockeys need love too and they always put on a show every race has side by side racing lap after lap .no other class can claim that fame ... .cant go wrong .rodney how ever it is done something will be there ....

Hey guys that is great if y'all want to help the dwarfs. Any and all will be greatly appreciated by all of us. As you know we race as a club. 1st place receives the same payout as last place. Our main goal is to put on as good a race as possible for the crowd. Thanks for considering our group for this support.

Butch

Hey guys that is great if y'all want to help the dwarfs. Any and all will be greatly appreciated by all of us. As you know we race as a club. 1st place receives the same payout as last place. Our main goal is to put on as good a race as possible for the crowd. Thanks for considering our group for this support.

Butch

That's our goal Butch is to show some appreciation for everyone that pulls a car through the gates, especially the visiting series. You guys have always put on a good show and most definitely are not novelty racers. Some of the best races I can remember have been Dwarf cars. Don't forget about the opportunity to show off your cars too and I know you guys always create some fan interest.

we wont have a problem holding the money till race night ....i should be able to get some customers after work stuff and if it works out ill add more ..i know some of you guys who want to give up your one nights beer money will step n and add to this pot .no one cares how little it is nore how much ...lets show these guys our support .it will be your class sometimes this year ...

Archived