super streets

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

71 was running STS rules. I won't be at the next one I'm in Virginia for work till the 23rd. Good luck to all.

ah heck ...going to miss you and orange blossom special running with the green acres racers ....

is not just about dirt or pavement cars its about working on your car and not having problems. the only thing I changed on the 00 car was rf camber and tires. I used to run both tracks several years ago and only changed rf camber in bomber class. seat time and maintenance is key. jmo

bobby jack

Over the last few years i have been counting the race days down looking for the last one to come ..after 30 years of with out a season off this year starting to seem like my first years lets do it and cant wait for it to begin . my son can tell you how much i have wanted so bad to park the car build a street rod or go do some other than this, he was the only reason why i still do it .it got where a race car was a job that isnt good ..this year it isnt a job as bad as it has been i am starting to enjoy it again some what ...been a couple of years when i call a driver up who had problems and was not going to make the race the next day ..jessie was a 9 pm call to see how things were going ..blown trans .tired as i was and trying to get things done for the car show .my mind said go change that trans .jessie had already given up joshua and i went over ..dang it our fault he won lol.... the point here is meeting you guys have made the change for me to want to keep at it ..cts has been really fun .the racers there are great it is worth the cost time and money ..and the local drivers have the largest part played here ....you guys are great and picking on ivan well what can i say ....now if every one will come over and get this 8 back on its wheels i would be in heaven ..lol j/k we got it covered ..thanks guys you all have really made the differents.......ps this is a no butt kissing post .....

Be more than happy to put the wheels on if I can find a way to stop finding things wrong with mine before I can even start it lol.

.are you saying we all need to come over and gang bang that car ..we did it with the 8 car last year having to build a new one . a few drivers came over on the 11th hour and helped me finish that car .two ful time dirt trackers were part of that gang ..just not tonight lol.

Just one of those "alright it's almost done...what's this?" Things. Think we got the brakes figured out or will be today or tomorrow whenever the parts get in, the exhaust manifold had a crack so hopefully that's the last piece except for belts and fluids and tying up the loose ends. Got the time for the work just noticing those little things but better now than at the track.

Thats what its all about HiTech. We are all competitors on the track but off the track we help eachother out when a fellow racer needs help. We are all just a phone call away. Just in the last month ive been home and out of the military ive met some awesome racers that have offered to help me get on the track and into a racecar. Thats why I love this sport.

cricket .cricket .cricket....chirp chirp ..ho hum .ho ho .cough .sneeze. burp . yo momma ..yo daddy ....ooh la we sure gotta p.momma told me she loved me but she must be Jivin ......had alittle monkey took him to the country fed him a ginger bread along came a choo choo knocked him koo koo now my little monkey is in bed....I gotta sneak up on my mirror every morning it turns around every time .how do i fix that .....i love me i love me not .....they put the radiator in the wrong place on a 66 vw bug .. ...WAKE UP FOLKS ...

We're here HiTech. Ran some parts by the shop after work, did some body work, found a nice note behind the driver side door, put on new fenders, talked about what's left to do, ate dinner with the family, now watching some playoff hockey while activating the transponder that came in today.

HAD.just finished a widows pickup truck .it had year old gas in it or should i say varnish .man it smoked and stunk ..ruined one injector.. if i had 2500 i would buy it from her ..01 dodge 3.9 v6 .73000 miles camper runs great lol i fixed it ..so seeing i was happy to get it running for her i decided to read up and notice no one was talking ..so i went on that dumb rant ..

His is the aqua 46 or 6 at CCS Javelin. We still have to figure out the rear end on mine, belts and fluids and wire it and now paint it since we did some body work last night. The other car at the shop is really close to being done and the 94 bomber should be back as well.

Archived