super streets

That's a dirt car? Guess they don't want to buy the tires for one or two races, I'm not sure, my car is being built for asphalt but will watch dirt races any day. I doubt I'll go out and buy g60s to occasionally run dirt either so I'm cool with their choices.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think there was only one STS car on the 26th, finished 3rd and had a great time so hopefully a few more come over but I can understand not wanting to switch setups and such. I know Joshua (8 green car) has been working the CTS guys to come down and we're trying to throw some kind hearted challenges to them but also understand the cost of travelling. We did have one guy say he was interested in coming down if he gets his car ready in time. I hope to see them and even the 26th a few of the locals weren't there so we should hopefully have 20.

two sts cars on the 26th ....the feature winner is a dirt car with dirt set up on street tires thats all he changed was the tires ....that proved what i thought . both classes are close .... as for sts it would be nice if they adopt the same rules as cc .the cc cars run their rules on the dirt with dirt tires .. if we run dirt we have to add 200 plus pound on the car which we had to borrow the weight and had to return it .not cost effective to race dirt with our current set up based on rules ... and cts should take a look at both cars racing at cc .it would be good if they also look into letting dirt cars race ..it will help that car count ..the motor rule except the carb is the same .. in fact the 7 finished 3rd at kyle .he started out side pole ...he had no advantage and knows how to race kyle ..

Shows you how good those dirt cars are.1st and 3rd in mods were dirt cars.Maybe all the rules should be to dirt! Sorry , just had to say it.Just teasing!

well cc is proving both cars can run close . just one race in so we will see the next race how it really is ....jessie and joshua were really close .......jessie said that was all he had he has raced long enough to know there wasnt much more he could do . now if we can keep the trans .carb .wheel staying on .sway bar bracket from breaking all in the same night .we may have a good run .lol.........64 and 84 along with one or two more will get it together and really make it interesting ...

We have a very good field of cars and drivers from both tracks and they do seem to be evenly matched. Mark (green #00) did a great job of holding his own for his first time on asphalt and I think he will be a car to contend with also.

Archived