super streets

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't made it to the track yet but the pic of the red/black 99 is mine, will be 14. Dennis is putting mine together, building one for his brother and the 94 Bomber is his nephew and one of my good friends since high school, Tim Mason.

Yea I would like to go try it once to have some fun.

ok ok .i am going give you just a tiny bit of advice ...you will never go try it once just for fun ...wont happen .once you do it it gets in your blood and that my friend is the worst kind of drug and most first timers have the shakes after the race and ten trips to the mens room in 3 minutes before you strap in .. the funny part is when you climb back out of the car one of your first thoughts is man seems like i never quit turning and boy that was fast but wondered while you were going so fast every one else was blowing right pass you ..... the next week you will own one ....and the old drug dealer will win again he will have you for life there is no cure .

HiTech (Mike) very very VERY well put !!!! And what Nathan says is sooo true! I wanna drive the carts at Kyle just to experience it once.

so do i but i am afraid of that drug and want one of those carts ....i have been lucky enough to help and build cars for my first five years of racing before i raced .then i raced for three seasons and went back to helping others .so i have had both worlds and on my 3rd with my son in which 30 years ago i would not have dreamed of having a son and still be doing this ..sometimes i get the itch and get behind the wheel and get a thrill and satisfy the thought i can still do it .some what lol. .enjoy both ....many drivers just drive and when they get out they dont have the other side of racing building and helping . and most leave the sport ... its funny through the 60.s and early 70.s with terry slick .rick and all those racing .i never took or got the chance to work on or race a car ..it was my girlfriend now wife who went one time with me in 83 and got hooked ..and here we are today ......i want to take that 46 out for a spin ..

Mike, the #46 is yours to drive ANY day/night you wanna take it out! no strings attached-you just simple say " i'll be back " and you go! With everything you have given to this sport and us I have no problem with you turning the ignition ON.

You name the time and its your's.

My car hasn't even been started yet and found the secret go go juice, at least the canister anyways, just have to find the switch for it. Next time I'm around the car I'll take a picture of it and share it with everyone. Would have shared the nice message behind the driver side door but didn't want Nick to bust out the ol' "Edited out by Nick Holt" hammer again.

nick has been good lately with his edit ...everyone has been good so far cant recall a season like this ...

It's on the floorboard isn't it?

right foot fits right on top of it .unless he has two left feet ....then he has a problem ..other wise we.may need to write up an instruction sheet for ivan .little pedal to the right of the big pedal makes car go fast just press at the right moment and release the same that should not be so hard ...oh turn left also walls hurt ..

Archived