super streets

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck Bobby there's very little interest in this class right now unless you offer a big purse..once my motor is done ill have to decide if im going to convert to dirt or travel two and half hours away to race asphalt...i tried to get responses in another post and you were the only one to step up to take the challenge and thanks again for your support..

No. iam just saying I thing we can get atleast 20 plus bombers if not more if drivers from sts and cts come. I know I saw some of the sts guys there which was awesome to see those guy out there. Dont know if any cts guys came. Still getting to know everyone in the bomber class.

Think there was only one STS car on the 26th, finished 3rd and had a great time so hopefully a few more come over but I can understand not wanting to switch setups and such. I know Joshua (8 green car) has been working the CTS guys to come down and we're trying to throw some kind hearted challenges to them but also understand the cost of travelling. We did have one guy say he was interested in coming down if he gets his car ready in time. I hope to see them and even the 26th a few of the locals weren't there so we should hopefully have 20.

Think they should be back this next race, mine should be done as well as another that's being built by the same guy building mine so at least three more locals, but probably closer to five which if the same 13 come back, 18 right there. I remember 30 Bombers at CC and they usually didn't have too many yellows.

Archived