April 26

Just wanted to say thank you to all the drivers and staff in all four classes, but especially the TALMS guys. That was one of the better races I've seen at CC in awhile. You guys created a buzz and the young guys proved they can drive with the best of them and the veterans were what you'd expect from them. One unfortunate mishap which tore up two fast cars, but overall the group did a hell of a job Saturday night so Thank You. Cody, in the driver's seat I know it didn't go the way you wanted it to go, but as the organizer/promoter of TALMS, excellent work, from sponsorship to sportsmanship to the car count you pulled and we know a few that didn't make it. The future of TALMS looks bright and can't wait to see some more May 17th.

To the Monroe family, thank you for giving us at least four nights to enjoy CCS this year and I hope we can keep them coming, keep them happy, and have two tracks running well in Corpus since there's a lot of people here that have different tastes, but hopefully enough here to keep both alive.

Archived