HiTech

That would be nice. Not sure if I'll be able to go up yet but still hope they come down here. First thing's first, have to finish my car for here. I did tell someone if they got their Street Stock ready, I'd go up with them May 31 so it looks like I'll go one way or another.

That would be nice. Not sure if I'll be able to go up yet but still hope they come down here. First thing's first, have to finish my car for here. I did tell someone if they got their Street Stock ready, I'd go up with them May 31 so it looks like I'll go one way or another.

top shelf get that car running get all the bugs worked out then truck up to kyle with us when its ready . ..we have bugs to work out now with the 8

Lol first, one of the few local family members I have and I told her I would go. But the car will be loaded and ready to go so an unscheduled showcase at the American Bank Center lol, unless someone toes the car to the track and I meet up.

HECK NO TAKE IT ..THOUSANDS OF EYE BALLS DOWN THERE ...JUST PAINT A LOOKIE SIGN ON IT ...

Motor and transmission is stabbed so its down to the finishing touches on drive train but found a new problem today but hopefully something that may be fixed sooner than later. The graduation starts at 2 so if I go, it'll be a rush to get down to the track to practice. Hopefully I get some time in that Friday after work if the track opens for practice again.

I'm sure CCPD would love that lol

i got away with it ..long story so ill cut yah some slack on that one ..ill put it this way night time 80 in a 30 .black car .and pulled over just 100 feet from my yard ..and i did not know the cop this time ...he excepted my excuse ..more money in the motor than tickets he could write .....what would he do the area wasnt safe ..

Just tell the cop its a graduation present that should do the trick if not give us a call and we will visit you in the county ....... :P

Archived