HiTech

WANT TO KNOW WHAT CLASS WILL BE NEXT .FOR THE MONEY .....TO MAKE IT FAIR IF I CAN GET A VOTE TO ME OR JOSHUA IN PRIVATE .WHICH EVER CLASS HAS THE MOST VOTES LETS SAY 4 OUT OF 7 ..I WILL THEN START IT AGAIN .... SPORT MODS ..TPS.. DWARFS .

i will hold mine till the end ......i love all the classes that raced last night and all deserve the backing like we got ..now if folks want to make it symple and trust me ..ill put the three in a hat and pull the next class .this way there wont be anyone feelling like they should go with a certain class cuz they are tied in some how .thats why i want a silent vote ..i agree oops almost told ...

AT CURRENT SET UP AT CC ALL FOUR CLASSES HAVE MANY LOCALS RACING IN EM .SO DO WE CALL THOSE A TRAVEL SERIES OR LOCAL .. . TO ME IT MAKES NO DIFFERENT FOUR CLASSES FOR FOUR WEEKEND RACES ..THE BOMBERS WERE THE FIRST .. .SO I WILL PICK ONE AND BE INVOLVE IN ALL THE OTHER CLASSES AS WE GO .. WHEN YOU GIVE TO THE CLASSES WE HAVE AT THIS POINT IT GIVES TO LOCAL RACERS ...NOW DO I WISH WE COULD GET EVERY CLASS AT ONCE .YEP .AS FOR DOING THE BOMBERS AGAIN ..MOST OF THE FOLKS WHO BOUGHT A POSITION DONT RACE BOMBERS ..WE HAD DWARF .WE HAD TALMS .AND YES WE HAVE TPS MONEY IF YOU LOOK AT IT AS WE ARE MEMBERS OF TPS AND WILL RACE TPS THIS YEAR MORE THAN ONCE .IN FACT JOSHUA IS NOW GOING TO BE A TPS DIVER FOR ANOTHER TEAM STARTING SOON .JESSIE AND LISA ARE MEMBERS OF TPS SHE MISSED THIS WEEKENDS TPS RACE FOR LACK OF TIME TO FINISH THE CAR ... LOCAL ONLY CLASS IS OUT OF THE QUESTIONS IT CANT BE DONE ....

another idea ..if every one wants to just pick a number ..1.2.3 and arob wants to do it ..he can line a number to each class of the three left only he will know which class it is ..and tally up the number called by the 5 th of may and start to fill in the positions ..

If I remember correctly we have a fifth class, the Legacy's. In fairness, maybe we can try to get something together for them as well. Lets say 15 positions for Dwarf and TPS, 10 for Legacy's and 20-25 for TALMS? Or maybe we can find a sponsor for one of our guest series.

Well if as many cars show up as did Saturday Night, we sure are going to need to do some better arranging of the masses for parking. Just a little food for thought. I'm pretty sure there are going to be two more cars added to this mix by then along with their tow vehicles.

:ph34r: Cheers, Dennis :ph34r:

Well if as many cars show up as did Saturday Night, we sure are going to need to do some better arranging of the masses for parking. Just a little food for thought. I'm pretty sure there are going to be two more cars added to this mix by then along with their tow vehicles.

:ph34r: Cheers, Dennis :ph34r:

ok so do you have a class you want to send me your vote on ..lol,,,,, yes your right i am sure the track will have a better set up next time ...but now you know the pits will fill .so get there early claim your spots ..

I was in the very VERY back corner! lol . . I had the run of all the old antique vehicles. lol

ive given my vote..

no body puts iwinn 12x in a corner ...no body .......i loved that movie .

Lol nice one HiTech and I grew up watching that movie, mom loves it.

Hey that's a good problem to have though! Is that back area still open, Will's old ghetto? I'm not sure how much has been fenced off in that back area but I thought there was plenty of room back there for overflow.

i bet it is opened next race ..i know more bombers will be there ...

Archived