From The CCS family

Thank you to everyone who came down to participate in what turned out to be a great night of racing here at CC Speedway. We had a really Great car count and there were plenty of fans in the stands. We really appreciate the support CTS gives to us and we will continue to give back the same support! If you weren't able to make this last race REMEMBER there will be another one in a couple of weeks (5/17/14) and we would love to have you all down here both in the pits and stands.

Other than that we will being seeing all of you again on 5/31/14 and we're hoping to have afew extra cars coming with us.

Thank you all once again and God Bless

It is our pleasure! Key to keeping this all going for all of to enjoy is some great cooperation and relationships between the race tracks. Looking forward to the 17th and the 31st back here at CTS. We decided at the end of 2013 to make 2014 the ALL-IN season and part of that was we working with all of our racing partners.

Let me know if we can help in anyway.

heck just to beat cc best is an incentive .... it would be nice for one of em to strut their stuff and take that money home ....now think about it ..if someone takes that money you can add the purse to it can be 250 to 275 ..

LMBO. Please Excuse Mike as he escapes ever now and then and he finds internet service and W E L L what can I say. lol

But we'd love to have you all down.

internet is that what it is called ....well i know the cts driver always love a good challenge it gets their juices going ...

Archived