thanks...

craneop00

Thank you all for the kind words really means a lot had more fun last night then I have in a long time thanks and I look forward to the May race....

BEST OF BOTH WORLDS .A LITTLE PAVEMENT AND DIRT COMBO ..I SAW YOU HIT A LITTLE OF BOTH SEE YOU CAN HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TO ..OH BTW .NO MUD ...

THANKS BOBBY. SOMETIMES IT SEEMS THAT NOBODY REMEMBERS WHO BUILT THE CAR IN THE FIRST PLACE.

DAVID MCGUIRE

THANKS BOBBY. SOMETIMES IT SEEMS THAT NOBODY REMEMBERS WHO BUILT THE CAR IN THE FIRST PLACE.

DAVID MCGUIRE

CAR builders need love too .salute .......

If I knew who built mine I would thank them, I've heard Mickey McKim's name mentioned and previous owner said the Tschoener's helped with set up but I do know Dennis is getting the drivetrain put together and the other miscellaneous loose ends that come with making a roller race ready so thank you Dennis!

Yes sir they do david was the one for me right from the beginning my money and his sweat and hard work many many of hours getting that car ready for my. I have the up most respect for this man and all he has done to help me. Thank you david...

Archived