thanks...

craneop00

Mark,

Knowing that car was built by Bobby Jack means allot out here at the bullring. He always had some awesome cars out there and was always so fast. I can see you winning one of these real soon buddy, keep up the push for the front. That was some of the best racing I've seen from the stands. Getting to see it from the stands and not the drivers seat was much more exciting. Nick was a little loose, but he's going to be a top contender too! All in all, last night was a great night to be a race fan and a racer.

Cody put together one hell of a show, too bad that false start collected a few cars. Maybe someone can give the flagman a few pointers for the next round. Looking forward to the next great show.

:ph34r: Cheers, Dennis :ph34r:

yep the mean green is what josh and mark should be called ..i for one enjoyed seeing another green car racing .that confused the hell out of some lol.. i thought mark showed he aint not one to forget about we will see him up front and wont have a problem being beat by him ....great job mark ...josh had a great car and with the old teacher jessie behind the student it was a hard race ..nick and nathan had some problems so it is going to be some wild crazy racing soon as they get those cars dialed in ..this will be the class to watch in the future .wow i am excited ..the bombers and grandstock drivers from cc and kyle remind me of tps ..they get along and race with respect ..been a very long time that has happened in this class ....keep it up .......

man ivan a what 17.5 first lap ..that car is not slow ....

nick thank you for the carb we would not have raced with out it ..you the man ....

as for the 8 car ..sway bar bracket broke which made it harder on the driver to stay up front ..then it caused the over load on the rear in which the nascar bolts and nuts took a break the wheel was just hanging on with the thread another lap and i do think that tire would have parked itself some where else and wreck both he and the 7 ....that was why he lost the lead with 2 to go ...the trans must have known the wheel was leaving ,it let go .....saving the car ......so we have our work cut out .. i have no complaints ...i dont have to rebuild or build a new car ..the rest dont bother me .its racing ...

It was a rough night trying to get my damn car to stick, but I still had a blast being back behind the wheel racing against a great class of guys, and also watching that TALMS race. Mark you did a hell of a job, I got to watch your wheeling a little while trying to save my car every other turn, lets hope I can do as good on dirt as you did on asphalt.

Mike and Josh, gladly guys! What fun is it if one of your favorite competitors isn't on the track? Not much. Plus after all the work Josh put into pushing for the extra sponsor payout, contacting as many drivers as he could to get a big field. I'd of felt bad if I didn't help and could have. Respect goes a long ways, eh?

It was a rough night trying to get my damn car to stick, but I still had a blast being back behind the wheel racing against a great class of guys, and also watching that TALMS race. Mark you did a hell of a job, I got to watch your wheeling a little while trying to save my car every other turn, lets hope I can do as good on dirt as you did on asphalt.

Mike and Josh, gladly guys! What fun is it if one of your favorite competitors isn't on the track? Not much. Plus after all the work Josh put into pushing for the extra sponsor payout, contacting as many drivers as he could to get a big field. I'd of felt bad if I didn't help and could have. Respect goes a long ways, eh?

yes it does .and you have had ours from the start ...we know you are going to give us a fight the next race .you joshua and nathan have put on some great battles in the past . just think of the future when all get on the same page with jessie .mark .and when those cts racers all on one track .....and cant take away from our other local cc racers .so the 17th may make history to remember .i know cts racers who missed this race will be here ...

Archived