bombers/purestocks

craneop00

Dang Jon I was looking forward to us all "rubbing paint" but like Mark says, one less car makes it easier for me to get that big 9th place purse :-)...

Come hang out with us tmrw and in the pits tmrw night.

If I can help you with anything please don't hesitate to hollor at me.

Well, I've been busting my hump to the point of physical exhaustion. The car I'm building for my brother and Jon will not be finished. Just like anything else, when you get down to the last few things, you always find something else that needs to be done.

On Jon's car it was the fluid leaking from every brake part and locked up, collapsed shocks, no motor mounts, and on my brother's car it's the drive shaft that was in it is way to long, and hex head bolts that were seized on the BOP adapter plate. Not sure if it was the heat from welding nuts to the hex head bolts, or the fact that I had a 3 foot breaker bar with a 13/16's nut welded to it, but them stubborn bolts are finally out and the transmission bolted on.

I will however have Tim's car out there amongst the mix tomorrow. Look out all you guys with fresh paint jobs, can you say magnet! Yee Haa, lets go racin'. See ya'll there.

:ph34r: Cheers, Dennis :ph34r:

Yes and please let me clarify that I know Dennis has gone above and beyond to get it as close as we are. Can't wait to get out there with y'all but when it's safe for all of us! So again thank you Dennis for everything. Hope everyone is safe tomorrow and have fun.

well hell i had to go over and talk jessie into changing out another trans tonight .he cant get a break except trans breaks ..poor guy has worked his buns off in the last two weeks .he just put in a brand new trans and it broke in his back yard ..but we found an old proven trans and it worked .so we will see if he makes it through the loading it onto the trailer ........

top shelf just let me know what you need ..ill get some good deals for you ...sounds like rusted calipers or brake hoses are shot ..was it the front ..besides no one wants you to race till its safe too ..

Well, I've been busting my hump to the point of physical exhaustion. The car I'm building for my brother and Jon will not be finished. Just like anything else, when you get down to the last few things, you always find something else that needs to be done.

On Jon's car it was the fluid leaking from every brake part and locked up, collapsed shocks, no motor mounts, and on my brother's car it's the drive shaft that was in it is way to long, and hex head bolts that were seized on the BOP adapter plate. Not sure if it was the heat from welding nuts to the hex head bolts, or the fact that I had a 3 foot breaker bar with a 13/16's nut welded to it, but them stubborn bolts are finally out and the transmission bolted on.

I will however have Tim's car out there amongst the mix tomorrow. Look out all you guys with fresh paint jobs, can you say magnet! Yee Haa, lets go racin'. See ya'll there.

:ph34r: Cheers, Dennis :ph34r:

often thought you were crazy ..aint no thought anymore ...

Archived