girls racing

craneop00

Congratulations to merida major and alania Smith both of the girls drove the wheels off of their cars with a second place finish. Major racing did awesome led pretty much the whole race until the end in her second streetstock race ever. These two dads should be ecstatic with their abilities. Congrats and happy Easter. Go green team......

Yes they did especially that 33 car, great race. 84 got burned by having a fast car start on the pole and able to take off. Not his fault at all, just took full advantage of a good situation, 84 ran a smooth race to hold off all challengers. The ladies out there know what they're doing for sure.

use to be girls were laughed at no respect .ran over just plain old did not belong there ..well i have raced against many ladys young and old and i have always treated them the same .once that motor fires up we are all racers cc had two lady champions in the same year now its time for sts to claim the fame aswell .and i see it in the near future ...guys better watch out ...the ladies are not powder puff racers anymore .some guys who race need to race powder puff for men ...those who cant stand to race ladies young and old .park the cars cuz they are not going away ..

Archived