congrats

We'll it was a great race! We had fun and the best thing is we all drove the cars on the trailers.

It was a great show for the fans and gave everyone something to talk about.

So let's get ready for sat and go have some fun!

2damslow,

Just saying good job to the winner!

Craneop00,

I won't be hard to find me in the pits. I will be wearing the tee shirt that says "That Kenny Fella"

Lucas and Jaime,

Good hard racing with just a little PS: " I love you too" at the end. Good job to both of you!

Alaina's car..... I give up! On repairing any more fenders!!

Racing for fun... Let's do this!!!!

This kind of stuff is the exact reason racing was no longer fun for me. It seemed like every night somebody wanted to start an argument because they thought somebody did them wrong. I always drove against everyone with respect and then if not me then they would want to argue with someone else. After enduring that after a race and reading it on site's just as this only makes me cringe of how things have become. Craneop00 you are my son and I love you. If there needs to be something to discuss talk it out with that person in the pits. Key word is talk. This isn't just for Craneop00, it is for everyone that wants to come in forums such as this and talk about these racing incidents. Everyone should be able to out to the track, race clean and have a good time. Things happen in a race that are just racing deals. Let's go Racing!!!!

Every now and then, I let one of these pointless "he did - he did not" fiascoes slide through just to point out once again how sorry it makes the Texas Stock car racing community appear to those who read the LSSZ forums.

Now that cooler heads have stepped up to post, it's time to move on.

Nick

Archived