congrats

Check it youll see the 15d had a flat out of 4 went down the straight away went in the corner got loose 00l tryed to avoid hitting him 15d corrected 00l went high went around him then he came in 4 slid into the 84 car and almost took that car out ooo did i mention it was a right rear flat that was racing and it was a good one like it always is

oh bluebayouracing21 you must have been sleeping when 00l drove straight into the leader and cutting his tire down in turn one and 2 but that's right video does show all and you only can see what you think you see. ooo did I mention know all the story not just part.......

Bluebayuoracing21, I'm the driver of the 15D and i never had a flat the whole race until the 00L ran me over. Lucas come up to me after the race and said he got loose going into turn 1. You might wanna get the fact straight before saying something.. But hey, It is what it is.

Ok so we havent seen no evidence as soon as we review the video of what yall are saying then well see what really happened but like i said before looks to me the 15d got a flat out of 4 and got loose because of it and started to spin and thats what everyone else saw or it would have been called and restarted so yall say you have a video lets see it because how can a car give another car a right rear flat when he was never on that side of that car explain that one and dont get on here bashing other drivers ive never drove anyone bad i drive them the way they drive me

Yes he told me he shoulded have hit his brakes because it thru him into you yes but he didnt give you the flat your tire blew in 4 i saw it and so did the spotter in turn 4 thats why you started to spin out and thats when lucas accidently got in to you thats why im saying it was all a racing deal i was just congratulating a guy for his first win ever it wasnt supposed to turn into this mess but o well its racing lol

I was seating in turn 1an2 when the 00L hit him and he lost his tire then the 15D was not sideways until he was hit then after he was hit the 00L pulled away like the 15D was standing still and I don't even know these people but if I was the 15D I would be upset to and yes I have seen you race 21jr and if I recall last year you jacked up that 8 car pretty bad He had to cut the hole backend of his car off and redo it good job

Slowman80 I agree 100% in everything you are saying. See bluebyou21 even spectators saw it. And yes 00l came to the pits saying he got loose never anything about braking. And bluebyou21 are you running the racetrack because before you edited your comment you said we are not putting up with anything this year. Also you say that you can get the right call made. Your words I drive people how they drive me. Is that a check I can take to the bank? Spectators have a great view and so do gopro cameras.

Why is it that every time some body gets mad everything gets posted on here. I came to tech and said that my car got loose and I hit the brakes. This took me straight up the track. Mark you did not even talk to me remember cause I was the dirty ass driver so how do you know what was said between me and Kenny cause I recall nether you nor jaime wanted to hear what I had to say. Nobody knows what exactly happened in my car but me and every one can believe what they want to cause everyone is entitled to an opinion. I knew I was going to hit jaime once we came into turn one and slammed the brakes the car went straight up the track I slowed down and waited for him to straighten out then when he hit the gas so did I. Don't get me wrong when I say this but I'm glad I finally got my first win. Just not the way it happened. Coming into contact with my car after the race is completely Uncalled for. Not once have I drove dirty and I'm not about to start either. Show me the video where jaime did not have a flat on the front straight away and I'll buy him a tire. There is no need for all this talk anymore guys it's childish and unsportsmanlike. This is racing and I might not have been doing it as long as you but I can sure attest to the fact that cars come into contact with each other all the time it's nothing new.

Not once Lucas did I say you talked to Kenny.... I am going by what bluebyou21 said his words you said you didn't hit the brake..... you also said when you came into the pits that your car got loose.... if you want you know how t contact me.... video will be posted tonight....

But I did talk to Kenny and I did say the car got loose and that I was going to hit jaime and because of that i hit the brakes. I do not however get to talk to you as I distinctively remember. Which is why I am wondering why your even on here talking about it. I was raised to be honest and treat everyone as I would want to be treated and I live by that. To say that I took him out on purpose is totally wrong. Took him out yes on purpose by no means. As jaime said it is what it is. Further more it's racing and I'm sure the front running cars will get into each other again. That's just part of it.

LOOKED LIKE HARD RACING TO ME. STUFF HAPPENS, I HAVE BEEN ON BOTH ENDS OF IT BEFORE. WHEN SCOTT DEIM AND I USED TO RACE SIDE BY SIDE MANY PEOPLE THOUGHT WE WERE ENEMIES, BUT BEST FREINDS JUST TRYING TO PUT ON A SHOW AND HAVE FUN. I REMEBER SPINNING HIM OUT ONE NIGHT AND GAVE HIM A FLAT, WE BOTH STARTED AT BACK OF FEATURE ON A BIG EXTRA MONEY NIGHT, NEITHER ONE OF US WON. MY BAD. SHORT TRACK RACING.

Archived