cts super stocks

allen8021

In appreciation to all out of town cars, mainly corpus guys I'm dispersing my winnings from this Saturdays race evenly between each driver, without yall we have no class , I don't race for the money, but the pure enjoyment of racing and having a full field of cars to race with, so I'm hoping this will keep yall coming back to cts and insensitive to other supers out their to come race with us , can't keep up with #s , so if you can kindly post your name and # if your from corpus or other out of towners thanks Allen Alexander

I have not heard for sure if there will be a Super Street race? If so let's get that word out as well for the Grand Stocks looking to get to CC. If there is a SS race be a great time to get some SAS Chargers on the track... Let's do this.. Has the feel of the 1995 Texas Stock Car Spectacular there at CC.

That's a very nice thing to do. I love racing there and I consider it my home track. I plan to race there every race, unless something happens to come up. Thank you so much for the gesture; its very considerate for you to do that. :)

Megan LeStourgeon #28m

THE ONLY THING I DONT LIKE ABOUT THAT TRACK IS LOCATION .MOVE IT JUST A TINY BIT CLOSER LIKE 185 MILES ILL BE 100000000 PERCENT HAPPIER ..DANG 3 HOUR DRIVE ONE WAY FOR A 20 MINUTE RACE IN THE GRAND STOCKS ..BUT WORTH IT ..I HAVE ALWAYS ENJOYED RACING THERE WITH TPS MANY MANY TIMES AND NOW THE GRAND STOCKS .THE BEST PART IS MY SON HAS A BLAST THE DRIVERS IN GRAND STOCK ARE SOME OF THE BEST FOLKS I HAVE MET .. AND I KNOW SOME OF EM WILL MAKE TO CC THIS YEAR .THE 91 WONT MAKE THE FIRST RACE BUT SHE TOLD ME SHE WILL MAKE THE SECOND .LOCAL RACING FANS WILL SEE A CLASSY LADY GIVE THE GUYS ALL THEY WANT ...........THE FANS WHO SHOW UP REALLY GET INTO RACING AT CTS

AND NOW A RACER SPREADS HIS WINNINGS WITH CC DRIVERS ..WOW .CLASS ACT .IF THAT DONT MAKE YOU WANT TO GO BACK NOTHING EVER WILL ,.....

MIKE.LORRAINE . JOSHUA MCCAIN WILL BE BACK .

Helps Josh runs well there lol. As for a girl showing the guys up here, I think there's one very capable one that also drives a green car in the CC area. I do hope the CTS guys/gals come down to support CCS too. I'm shooting for a May 31 visit at CTS one way or another. Judging by the first two nights, CTS is heading in the right direction.

CTS has become home away from home for me, they have welcomed us with open arms and been very attentive to our needs. As Mike has said the only thing I would change is to transplant them a 185miles closer :-) . Thank you CTS staff and drivers for having us and making us feel at home. As far as CTS drivers and staff coming down we more than welcome you and will do everything possible to make it a comfortable stay and a very fun evening for everyone.

Really looking forward to 4/26 because I believe its just one of many great race nights we will have at CCS this year and the years to come. If anyone coming down needs a place to stay Please DO NOT HESITATE to let me know, Me and my wife have an extra guest bedroom with full bath and a trailer friendly neighborhood less than 15 minutes from away from CCS.

The offer is on the table for anyone traveling down from CTS that needs a place to sleep for the night comfortable.

Ivan Winningham #46 Grand Stock (361)876-0020

ps, the room and board is free !!!

Thats awesome Allen!!!! 100% Class act!!

I got up into the stands in time to see the SS race and was amazed when after the first 6 cars rolled onto the track that they just kept coming. I havent seen a field like that in a long time and I know of a few that couldnt make it that normally run. Keep it up!!!!

That's very classy of you Allen. Thanks for helping support this class. Congratulations to Clint for the win. I've always have been a big supporter of the class and will continue to be. Spent saturday chasing gremlins only to come up short with a terrible running car in the feature. (thanks, Junior, Shawn & Chris for the help). I'll have it figured out by the next race. I would like to also thank you out of towners (especially from Corpus). I know it's a long trip but this class is getting back to where it should be with your help. See ya in 6 weeks...

That's very classy of you Allen. Thanks for helping support this class. Congratulations to Clint for the win. I've always have been a big supporter of the class and will continue to be. Spent saturday chasing gremlins only to come up short with a terrible running car in the feature. (thanks, Junior, Shawn & Chris for the help). I'll have it figured out by the next race. I would like to also thank you out of towners (especially from Corpus). I know it's a long trip but this class is getting back to where it should be with your help. See ya in 6 weeks...

LOOKS LIKE THE CC CARS ARE JUST A LITTLE BEHIND ON SPEED .IN TIME THEY SHOULD MAKE IT UP THERE CLOSER TO THE FRONT I AM SURE, THEY ARE NOT TO FAR OFF . ...FUN TO WATCH THOUGH

Wow mike just kill us

not killing you . .not a complaint statement doug ;) ...considering the adjust ments it takes to run there from the short track .cars look good and i know it will get better as it goes the drivers from here know how to make it work ,..and i am sure cts drivers know it too ..its no different then when they run here hope that clear's it up for you ...

I just got off the phone with railer and the 5 corpus cars were.

Megan LeStourgeon 27

Matt Kaminski 7

Troy Hensick 66

Brad Wuddups 44

Clare Randell 45

Sorry for any misspellings.

We all really appreciate the gesture and have been made to feel at home at CTS

Thanks

Clare

Archived