Live Updates from Central Texas Speedway's Bud 250, April 12, 2014

NickHolt

Central Texas Speedway had a great opening night crowd and the pits were filled to overflowing two weeks ago. And it looks like tomorrow will be a repeat. Good racing coming our way for sure.

But if you can't make it to the track, be sure to join me for the Lone Star Speedzone Live, Interactive Updates presented by Central texas Speedway tomorrow evening around 7:00 pm.

You will be able to make comments and ask questions during the blogcast but there may be a delay in seeing your posts since I have to approve each one and I'm pretty busy keeping up with the racing action so sometimes I don't get to them in a timely manner.

To get started, click the "Live Updates" tab near the top of this page.

Nick

Great day for racing here at Central Texas Speedway... Looks like good car counts in most divisions. Pretty comfortable temperature and a nice breeze out of the Southeast keeps things fresh.

I should be firing up the blogging software a bit earlier than advertised... Just click on the "Live Updates" tab at the top of this page.

Nick

We had several hundred folks on with us live last night, but if you missed the live updates click on the "Live Updates" tab near the top of this page to read the "replay."

Nick

Hello Nick and All. I had expressed reservations about running so many classes and its affect on car counts on another thread several weeks ago. Well, last night I made it out to CTS for the first time in quite a while. I just want to admit here I was WRONG.

They had good car counts in most all the classes last night. CTS put on an excellent show. I will be back for sure. Show started promptly at 6:00, last feature over at 9:30. Now THAT'S how to run a show. Complements also to Rodney. Splendid job on the PA.

Was good to see a bunch my old friends friends out there and a pleasure meet and make some new ones. Can't wait till the next one in May. We'll see you there!!!

I'm glad to see car counts are good there and notice a lot of CC guys coming up. Please know the invite is always there to come back down when your classes run with us. Had prior engagements last night and didn't make it but am going to try to make the May race. The guys from CC I hear from enjoy it up there so keep up the good work.

budman good to see you. you had me for a few without your famous cap on ..and thanks for the good word about joshua ....bring old man dano next race be nice to have both of you grace our pits again .and yes they got the show over in great time race after race it went smoothly as it could be .least they made it look that way .

I'm glad to see car counts are good there and notice a lot of CC guys coming up. Please know the invite is always there to come back down when your classes run with us. Had prior engagements last night and didn't make it but am going to try to make the May race. The guys from CC I hear from enjoy it up there so keep up the good work.

fun race to watch the queen of cts and the jester joshua go at it for so many laps before he finally got around her .clean hard racing the way it should be and laugh afterwords ...the 71 had his own zip code by the time joshua worked his way through the great drivers of the grand stocks .the 71 had it running and earned the win ...

Judging by the live updates, seems like the faster classes are the ones bumping and hitting each other though. Entertaining reading the updates and comments, wonder if one of those drivers did get a new hairstyle lol.

I'm surprised you were able to figure out what I'm trying to say during those live updates... TOO MANY TYPOS!

Judging by the live updates, seems like the faster classes are the ones bumping and hitting each other though. Entertaining reading the updates and comments, wonder if one of those drivers did get a new hairstyle lol.

maybe some can afford to wreck ..heck just a radiator cap leaves us broke .lol .. my driver strives to keep four tires on the car . finish. load up bring it back .it is a lot nicer and cheaper to walk past your car sitting there ready to race then spending your days fixing torn up parts ..

Hello Nick and All. I had expressed reservations about running so many classes and its affect on car counts on another thread several weeks ago. Well, last night I made it out to CTS for the first time in quite a while. I just want to admit here I was WRONG.

They had good car counts in most all the classes last night. CTS put on an excellent show. I will be back for sure. Show started promptly at 6:00, last feature over at 9:30. Now THAT'S how to run a show. Complements also to Rodney. Splendid job on the PA.

Was good to see a bunch my old friends friends out there and a pleasure meet and make some new ones. Can't wait till the next one in May. We'll see you there!!!

Thanks Budman, Glad you came out, and certainly glad to hear you will be back!

Budman thanks so much for the kind words on the show and the PA. We are working really hard to make CTS a great time each and every race event. Hope to see you back out we have a little break but are already working on the May 31 event.

Thanks as always to all the teams, families , fans and new friends (which were many) that helped the BUD 250 be a huge success..

Archived