autozone

HiTech

thanks for the pit offer .but we should be ok ..anyone work for coke. or work at an ice house or have some wood to burn .lol . anything we can save money on is good .things are just starting to get started so we will see what shows up //// tell yor friends ..

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WORKING ON DEAL FOR MO MONEY TO GO TO THE CLASS ...SEE WHERE IT GOES .....................COME ON GUYS GIVE ME A CAR COUNT .. MY BOSS HAS SOME IDEALS WE ARE ALSO WORKING ON AND WILL MORE THAN LIKELY ADD FLYERS TO ALL AUTOZONES WITH A DISCOUNT ADDED TO IT. TO HELP OUR SHOW . I ALREADY HAVE CUSTOMERS KNOWN AND BRAND NEW WHO WILL SHOW UP THAT DAY WITH THEIR KIDS ,,,, ...BE A PART OF IT . THIS IS FOR US TO PICK UP MORE FANS AND MAYBE EVEN SPONSORS AND SHOW YOUR SPONSORS ..WE PICK UP MORE FANS THAT HELPS THE TRACK TO BOOT ..AND YES I WILL ADMIT IT .HELP THE STORE TOO WE WILL ALL GAIN ..

I will be there with the 28 DCRST so let me know if I can help with media stuff.. I talk a lot...

cool .i have not met many that can out talk me ..but second place does not look so bad ..lol ...more than likely food is on the house .just gotta get the ok from the big guys at work ..i do know the manager will be loading up on meat he wants to do something for those who show . .he really loves too cook though the last two times we bbq at work his ideal MY PIT AND . i did most of the cooking .GO figure ........if out of town cars want to show please do .let me know .everyone is welcomed ........ i would like to know ahead of time need an ideal of how many cars we may get .even if you are thinking about it let me know .

#28 Dwarf Car Racing Series of Texas. Mike its a dwarf car you know the little cars that go really fast. Its Butchs old car. Josh can explain it to you just tell him to talk slow.

yep i been in one of those .not fast enough lol.... talk slow .hell that will put me to sleep

OK FOLKS NEXT RACE WILL BE CC ..LETS GET THOSE CARS READY FOR SHOW ..I NEED DWARFS ..BOMBERS .TPS .TALMS .EVEN A TRUCK IF THERE IS ONE STILL AROUND ....THREE OF FOUR CLASSES I KNOW WILL BE THERE ..I STILL NEED A TALMS CAR FOR SURE ...EVEN GO KARTS ..HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO SHOW YOUR SPONSORS .HAND OUT PHOTO'S TEACH FOLKS ABOUT RACING ..CANDY BAGS IF YOU LIKE ..EAT WHAT WE MAY HAVE ON THE PIT ...IF YOU CAN ONLY MAKE AN HOUR OF TWO FINE JUST GET THERE .. I WANT TO START THE SHOW CASE WITH ONE OF ALL FOUR CLASSES IN THE FIRST FOUR FRONT PARKING SPOTS .THEN FILL IN AFTER ANY ORDER ..

Hope it's a good turnout.

well if they want to show off their cars .sponsors opportunity to build a new fan base which is what we need badly then here is the chance ..it is a high traffic area with walmart right in our back yard with hundreds of people shopping there and most have too pass us to get to walmart ...this is not about autozone making money off of us .or walmart .it is our time to shine i ask for permission to show our cars .and they excepted . . and at moments plan we will do this once this year .a good showing could add more dates if racers want and possible race sponsorship added .. .i cant promise sponsorship .nore can i promise future sponsors we will show in order to receive their backing catch 22..this is the first time trying ....i have put out the date time and effort and if your car is sitting home and you could show and dont even if its just a hour or two .. .well what can i say ...i have put some of my own money and have a sponsor putting some money up to feed those who show though it may be only something small .hopefully i have enough or not too much .catch 22 lol..i understand if folks have to work and cant make it and i understand of some dont like me .so what i am not after brownie points ...this isnt about me .i have folks excited about this show and they want to show up with their family's to see what we have to offer ...lets not let em down ......

I'm excited about it, I'll be there and appreciate the opportunity to bring the car out and hope it's not the last time we do it.

i know you are coming thanks .i know jesse .johnny ..josh .now randy with tps and his son .i need to call lalo and tps johnny 29 ..still waiting for a talms car to .probably lisa 28 not sure yet ..dwarf cars ..maybe ill get an answer after sunday from some of those who have not chimed in .....as for doing it again depends on how this one turns out .but i know anytime we want to take a car to the store and show it could be done just about any day ..this time i wanted all classes to show and get some new fans ..we know every one wont care about one class of cars .with all four we will have something for every ones taste .....but we will be there either way ....

Guess I should have said I'll be there anytime we do it if I'm not working. Hope all classes are represented, about to go check on the progress of my car, hopefully fire it up this weekend.

need any help just ask and ill do what i can to help .. the sound of check the progress means you must have a crew working on it for you which lets you relax and point that all important finger .........the one your mom always pointed at you just to be clean here ..

Archived