autozone

HiTech

GOT THE OK TO BRING CARS UP TO AUTOZONE AT 4113 STAPLES IN FRONT OF WALMART ON THE 26TH .......I WILL HAVE A open air PIT BUT CANT AFFORD TO FEED EVERYONE .SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO COOK ANYTHING OR ILL COOK IT ..[ pot lucky]. lol. ..I WILL BRING SOME FAJITA MEAT AND OTHER STUFF ............... lets plan on 8 am to say 2 oclock .if thats good for every one .i will not say who can bring a car i dont care ..or what kind /so if is not a bomber . just ask and the drivers will decide.. HAVE 16 AND HALF SPOT but wont turn any count down .. if you dont want to bring a car or dont have one .come anyway if your hungry and dont bring all you cousins we may have enough scraps left over .. :P id like a decent showing .......................... ps if it is a new car and not finished .no paint .no wheels lol.dont be shy it will; give folks something to look at as it is being built ... bring photos or.. anything you may want to hand out ..lets keep this clean and with all respect . no men in tu.tu.s. come dressed in pink if you like ..if you may need a part we carry and want to wait for that day to buy it .i may or should be able to work out a discount .......

LET ME KNOW WHO IS COMING ....PH CELL .361 .290.2096..OR GET AHOLD OF JOSHUA ..I DONT TEXT ...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you guys are nuts .....yes it is the 26th .and after thought .why dont we just do hot dogs .their will be customers around and that would be a good thing to help pick up new fans ........... and i do agree we need all typs of cars ..i counted 16 and a half parking spots .and a few little other places we can force something into ..i would love to see atleast 1 tams .tps .dwarfs go carts you know .i am sure the trailers will be alright parked next to us at walmart .i dont have a sams card ....i figure maybe a 100 dogs would do .but then again i have not cooked for so possible many .............. rodney if i cook .we will need your out house LEAVE THE SAUCE ...you are welcome to come on down ....

I'm sure we can get a few dwarfs there

four dwarfs will fit in one parking spot .bring em .if not we have a grassy area we can park either dwarfs are go carts on ..i am claiming the spots mentioned .i still have to leave space for customers .and maybe able to long park the cars side by side .just have to see what shows up ..but i would be happy to get a head count before then .............

LETS HAVE A FUN DAY BEFORE THE MADNESS ....

As for other cars I say let them all out, anything to get butts in the seats and help the track. Maybe we can talk to Walmart or Panda Express for overflow and invite Cody and the TALMS guys, Butch and the Dwarfs and the TPS guys as well.

WELL YOU ARE VOTED IN TO TALK TO BOTH .BUT I THINK IT WOULD BE JUST WALMART NEEDED .WE HAVE A BANK IN BETWEEN PANDA AND AUTOZONE NOW .

THE BANK IS OPEN AND HAS NO ROOM THEY ARE USING TEMP BUILDINGS .THE MAIN BUILDING IS JUST GETTING STARTED ON .SO THEY ARE OUT OF THE QUESTION.......ILL TALK TO WALMART WE ARE FAR ENOUGH AWAY AS TO NOT BOTHER THEM IF WE NEED SOME OF THEIR SPACE ...

Heck you can camp in a Walmart parking lot so why an't you park a few race cars. I'll bring my dwarf car.

i dont think walmart will have a problem .but the man driving around with his flashy yellow lights my not like it .though i know both of em .it is still respectfully better to get permission.. i went through my dm to get permission though the manager has the say so too .he thought i should also get the dm involved ...if someone gets hurt it was best to let him in on it ..and best to let walmart know in advance .

Wow, just caught up with this blog and im liking everything im seeing! Mr. McCain I can go to Sams and get hotdogs and buns, our dealership also has a Huge bbq pit on a trailer with canopy that im sure I can use (it's at my shop) if needed and its made for cooking in large quantities.

Would be nice if we had some discounted flyers to hand out for the night of races to try and drive people out to the track.

Let me know if theres anything else I can do.

i'll be there

Archived