Completely Unofficial

if we had the money we would have moved up to ss ..as for four bangers of old they have moved on ..most have joined tps or sold out .or running dirt ....dan is letting the dirt cars run with the bombers ..maybe something like that could work out for the ss class ..

I know I noticed even on dirt they were dying out then Stephan started his series so a lot of them are running that series. I just want all classes to be successful and ultimately the track. Just thinking about it, for the track to be successful, it would need more than one class locally so trying to figure out what could be successful. If I remember correctly, the Shootout were interested in running some asphalt races so maybe in the future it could happen. I'm not trying to step on any toes in any way, but if there are other cars around, I would like to see a discussion of how to get them back or out in any class.

When they announced that the ss class wouldn't be running I lost interest in finishing my car...I have to finish the motor hang the body find another transmission depending on rules set up the car..for me I wouldn't be ready for this season..but I knw others that are ready to go

There lies the answer.If CTS would have as many cars come down as many from CCS go up it would be ok.It is really simple.Go back to the rules they had when there were 12 -15 of them a few years back.Heck for that matter invite STSSS.Danielson has some ties to CCS.That would be a blast to see them at CCS!

Archived