LETS DO THIS !-2

arob

OK I'd like to do for the bomber/pure stocks on 4-26 is what was done at STS in Dec( yes i'm borrowing Owen's idea,hope he doesn't mind).I want to have people buy places 1-20 and the drivers get the money for finishing in that position.Say Joe puts up 20 for 1st Bill puts 40 for second and so on until all places are filled.Now if say 15 cars start the feature but 20 showed up and got knocked out , blew or whatever and couldn't make the feature then the monies for 16-20 would be totaled and equally divided to those guys who put the work in to get there(Say 16-20 totaled $100 divided by 5 each would get $20).Have to be bomber /pure stock cars , no say sport compacts or other classes running with bomber/pure stock.This class in particular at CCS has been the best car count and entertaining class for years and this could be a way to reward these guys who race hard every week for little return.So all who read this do what you can,tell others to log on to LSSZ and contibute.If someone more computer savvy than me could set a page numbered 1-20 we could update would help.Hope you like this idea as it could double the bomber purse for the 26th as these guys and girls deserve it.I'll start off buy putting $40 on position 12.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. $75 Ivan Winningham

2. $50 TALMS

3. $30 "Nobody"

4. $50 Owen Pittman

5. $30 Mike and Lorraine McCain

6. $30 Brooks Tire

7. $40- Ivan Winningham

8. $50 Alaina D Racing

9. $100 John Hawkins

10. $30 John W.

11. $50 Sandoval Racing

12. $40- Arob

13. $50 Patrick Limerick

14.$40- John Hutchinson

15.$50- Josh McCain

16. $50 Late Start Racing

17. $30 Mike and Lorraine McCain

18. $50- Frank Lozano

19. $50- Frank Lozano

20. $35 Ivan Winningham

AROB .IF ALL POSITIONS ARE COVERED I SUGGEST ANYONE WHO WANTS TO ADD TO A POSITION THAT IS ALREADY FILLED COULD ADD TO WHATS THERE ON A POSITION IF EVERYONE WOULD AGREE WHY STOP.. OR SPONSOR AN OVER ALL TO BE DIVIDED TO ALL FINISHED CARS .. JUST AN IDEAL YOU HAVE THE SAY ITS YOUR BALL GAME ...

Hi-Tech I see no problem with that.When it gets closer to the race might have to get an entry list going to get an idea how many may race.May have to add a B-Main! BTW it's not my ball game it's for the loyal CCS bomber racers.So tell your fans and sponsors about this too who knows how big this can get!

Lets all follow thru and invite pure stocks, grand stocks and bomber, ask them to bring there family and friends and come out and root for whatever car they want to.

Could bomber class sell 50/50 tickets in the stands and one lucky person could win half and the other half be put in for the next Bomber race Position Purchase?

Can we start a Rollover fund, winner take all. pitch in $10 extra per Bomber that will go to the first ROLLOVER 100%

Besides a good car count with some nice opportunity to win a few bucks we need to include our fans, T-shirts ,caps, koozies, key chains, some type of drawings that will keep them entertained and hold them until it's closing time.

I am just typing out loud folks pondering different avenues to try and get some butts in the seats and lines in the concession stands.

Anyone have some room we can bring some cars out to a public venue Saturday morning/afternoon to promote the track and get some people to come out and support. Get kids close to the cars, let them beg their parents and fill the stands. Maybe offer some kind of voucher at the track for discounted entry or a food/drink combo? Not sure how that would work since I don't know the overhead cost for concession and ticket gate.

Lets all follow thru and invite pure stocks, grand stocks and bomber, ask them to bring there family and friends and come out and root for whatever car they want to.

Could bomber class sell 50/50 tickets in the stands and one lucky person could win half and the other half be put in for the next Bomber race Position Purchase?

Can we start a Rollover fund, winner take all. pitch in $10 extra per Bomber that will go to the first ROLLOVER 100%

Besides a good car count with some nice opportunity to win a few bucks we need to include our fans, T-shirts ,caps, koozies, key chains, some type of drawings that will keep them entertained and hold them until it's closing time.

I am just typing out loud folks pondering different avenues to try and get some butts in the seats and lines in the concession stands.

what the heck is a rollover fund good for if you dont rollover .lol . safe clean driver fund .that would be interesting =not many would be able to claim that prize .. :rolleyes: right now the better race looks to be 15th place i can just see drivers slowing down to try and keep that position ...leaders would have to pay attention..... :P

Archived