LETS DO THIS !-2

arob

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i used the self healing clearcoat so when you scratch it the pigments in the clear coat start healing themselves and they start filling the roll cage with NOS and it filters into my fuel lines and all of a sudden i got a 500 shot of NOS straight into the injectors.

then i get a flat and get black flagged :-)

YOU AND NICK HOLT HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON .FRUIT CAKES IF YOU THINK WE WILL BELIEVE THAT STORY .NICK WITH HIS LIGHTER THAN AIR CHASSIS LOL sorry nick ...... LET YOU KNOW SOMETHING NOS WAS TRIED BY ONE OR TWO AT CC ... NEEDED PARACHUTE TO SOFTEN THE LANDING THEY TOOK FLYING OUT OF THE TRACK ..SO GO AHEAD MAKE OUR DAY BE INTERESTING WHERE YOU LAND ..

AH Crazy James #4 I believe.Had a checkered flag pattern on the hood and trunk os car that the fans could sign the white part for a "sponsership"fee. Crazy was a neat dude.

black and white and sold every one of em ..over $4000 he said that paid for his car cost of racing ..when he brought out the pink car was when cc closed and had to move over river side ...he told me they painted it pink when they could not think of a color and drank a few cold ones and one the little girl came in with pink shoes or laces .

WOW .OWEN PITTMAN LAID SOME MONEY DOWN ..WHO EVER PLACES FORTH SHOULD TAKE THAT AS AN HONOR .AND FRAME THAT MONEY ..OR GIVE IT TO ME I WILL HONOR IT WHILE I SPEND IT ..LOL.. THANKS OWEN ..

BROOKS TIRES ..

HAVE NOT SEEN MY DM AT WORK YET BUT I WILL KNOW SOMETHING SOON FOR AUTOZONE DAY .HELL I HAVE MY HOMEMADE UGLY PIT THERE ALREADY MAYBE I WILL FIRE IT UP ........WHO WOULD LIKE TO SHOW AND WHAT SATERDAY ...WE HAVE LIMITED SPACE BUT SOMETHING COULD BE WORKED OUT ..MAYBE TEN SPOTS AND SOME ..BE A GOOD TIME FOR AROB TO COME OUT AND MEET EVERY ..

i thought of race day just want to know whats good for everyone ...i mean what better way to get along and fatten all the turkeys up before the kill oops should have not said that part this early .then we can argue after the races .. plus this will help folks remember that is race night ...... as for food .both of those would be good enough .nothing too crazy .fun .fun ..i am starting to look forward to the 26th.and that has been awhile for me to feel that way ..just have to get permission which i dont see a problem there ...

..i am starting to look forward to the 26th.and that has been awhile for me to feel that way ..

I hope everyone feels that way.I know I do.Thanks again to Owen for his idea to be used.Which Auto Zone? I'll be there somewhere around 2 except for the 12th.

Thanks HiTech makes me feel young being that im 6 years older than that car lol.

I'm pumped and excited about the 26th, heck i think i got the dribbles of pee from the excitement about Kyle this weekend :-)

I cant wait to put Teal all over Josh :-))))

Arob the AutoZone on staples past everhart in front of the Wal-Mart.

Something is wrong I don't think I've heard my dad say he is looking forward to racing in a long time!

Ivan - I just busted out laughing from the dribbles part in the middle of class

Thanks HiTech makes me feel young being that im 6 years older than that car lol.

I'm pumped and excited about the 26th, heck i think i got the dribbles of pee from the excitement about Kyle this weekend :-)

I cant wait to put Teal all over Josh :-))))

ONLY OLD FOLKS DRIBBLE AND THAT'S AT FULL POWER [.of course thats what i hear just to be clear .. ]..... AT YOUR AGE YOUR STILL WET BEHIND THE EARS THAT'S RUN OFF ........ JOSHUA I AM STARTING TO WORRY ABOUT THIS IVAN GUY HE WANTS TO RUB BA DUB DUB ALL OVER YOU ...... IVAN HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND .

Archived