LETS DO THIS !-2

arob

Wow! The reaction to this is off the charts!Guess we better start thinking who will collect.I don't mind doing it but since very few would know me if they saw me I would understand if someone every knows and trusts would collect.I assume there will be a practice or two before the event so that would be a good time and place as most would be there.Be sure that every one who donates to positions 16 -20(or 22?)that the money may be split among the racers who showed but couldn't make the feature.I'd really like to see everyone get something this one time.Once this is filled anything raised after can be added or whatever you guys wanna do with it.This shows the passion the racers and fans at CCS have.I've said it many times and I still believe Corpus is in an unique position to support two tracks.Mr. Monroe deserves thanks for at least putting up 4 races.

arob you started this mess ..so you hold the money .just wear a pink hat or something we will find you before the races with an envelope for each position we sponsor ...and you can have the honor of handing them out ...we should not put the track through handing this out ..its on us .

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi-tech no pink hat but I do have a pink IceRays jersey! I'll wear that as it will stand out!

as long as you dont show up with down to the knee pants showing off your pink underwear with green pokie dots we will find you ...

i used the self healing clearcoat so when you scratch it the pigments in the clear coat start healing themselves and they start filling the roll cage with NOS and it filters into my fuel lines and all of a sudden i got a 500 shot of NOS straight into the injectors.

then i get a flat and get black flagged :-)

Archived