OFF SEASON

speedracer34

We havn't been running but everyonce in awhile lately. But now that it's off season everyone's gonna be getting bored so we may start runnin pretty regular again. Especialy if we can get some more people to join us! So if anyone else is interested in racing with us just say something. Have any questions? Ask! One of us will answer. ;)

Oh and BTW CCMS is 98% complete! :)

Hey Guys!

I guess now that we all should have some free time, we need to start racing again. I still have the TeamSpeak server service running all of the time, so we can still use that if you guys want to.

This is the server IP- 24.249.192.16

If you need a username and password, email me tim@leemotorsports.com, or contact dveit or Jason and they should be able to hook you up... if they remember. :-)

Here are the current registered users;

stang22

josh99

hotshoes

DVeit

bigjohn

Brad49

Steve if your looking for the PWF mod of the trucks go to www.theuspits.com. Under their downloads section you will see a link that says PWF Mods click on that and you can get the GNS mod, Truck series mod and I think the Trans Am mod. You can also go to masgrafx.com and download the ARCA mod which is basically like the GNS mod with all the ARCA cars. Bumpdraftin.com has the ASA mod which is all the ASA cars from 2004 running under the truck physics. There is a bunch of differnt mods out there I have Trucks, GNS, Trans Am, USCS Sprint Cars, Modified Beta, ASA, Hooters Cup, ARCA, Aero88, TROC Late Models, Elite Mod. Plus another good site to visit is Simracingconnection.com, if you go there they have a tracklist and which will give you a link to download tracks.

where can i get the game

Well some one said they had it at eB games in the mall but they got it used, im not sure if they have it new or not. Used is ok but if the cd key has been banned, your screwed from playing online (unless connect by ip). Only places I know that have it are online, such as eBay.com and Amazon.com

If you want the game, go to ebay. Just got it tonight for 15$ including shipping. It was like 8.99 for the game. Oh ya, i'm interested in racing with you guys, but need a little help when the game get here. Need the help on gettin started.

-Shawn

If you want the game, go to ebay. Just got it tonight for 15$ including shipping. It was like 8.99 for the game. Oh ya, i'm interested in racing with you guys, but need a little help when the game get here. Need the help on gettin started.

-Shawn

np... Just ask for it!

wheres that TROC late model mod...???  ...not familiar w/ that one

Did you get AIM or MSN? I prefer MSN but most of us have AIM and only a few of us have MSN. You can get aim at www.aim.com

ok i got aim ...id really prefer NOT to have anything to do w/ AOL...but if i could just get the mod then delete AIM ....thatd be cool :blink::ph34r::huh:

thanks for the help

The only reason you need AIM is to chat with the rest of us before and after the races. All you have to do is make an account, but you won't have to use any of AOL's services, just AIM.

Tim

Archived