SOS and TRP rules no good at CBS?

MR81

I heard a few cars from SOS and TRP are coming to race tonight. I was dq for have having a spoiler and running ram manifolds while car weighed 3400. Rules say manifolds = 3400 weight and headers = 3500. I am putting this on here for Tony Blankenship who owns the car. On another note the very same car ran up there at the end of last season and won and passed tech and nothing was changed during the off season.

We read the rules this morning......... We understand the spoiler issue that's plain as can be. It's the manifold/header to weight rule. It says if you have manifolds weight is 3400 and if you have headers weight is 3500. We have ram manifolds and the last time I checked those came stock on cars and trucks. No where does it say there are manifold limitations. So unless someone had a brain fart they need to clarify that and be fair to all.

Ok so I just read rules for myself with my own eyes and found manifold limitations. So much for hearing it third party. My apologies on that but still we are an SOS car and we ran by our home track rules the same as we did last year when we won and passed tech

If you become aware of this going on a race night. Please find Danny and let him know or someone in the office. We knew of one that wasn't mentioned here. And it was taken care of. Thank you.

Also raceteam44. I will mention the number to Danny. I looked and found name. Thank You

Will also ask that during the next drivers meeting this is made clear to everyone. Also will suggest a sign being put up by board.

If you become aware of this going on a race night. Please find Danny and let him know or someone in the office. We knew of one that wasn't mentioned here. And it was taken care of. Thank you.

Also raceteam44. I will mention the number to Danny. I looked and found name. Thank You

Will also ask that during the next drivers meeting this is made clear to everyone. Also will suggest a sign being put up by board.

The 44 changed drivers for Sat.

Archived