Everybody's gotten quiet, Must be getting close to Race time

iwinn12x

im down to laying a couple of fenders on the Javelin and then painting it and throwing afew stickers across it and then start working on the trailer to haul this mess back and forth between CTS and CCS, It's going to be a fun season. heard a rumor today that bomber car #82 will will be donating to the bomber purse so I game for taking his money :-) ..........

• 2 weeks later...

Looking good!

is there any help for the 84..lol. .but i agree looks good ................... now who is going to be the first person to scratch it they need to hide for a few years ..come to think of it never saw that car look so good .and it isnt painted yet ..

lol, miniholmes1117 better take a good look at the pictures because that's all he's going to see of this car :-), and he better find a good Dentist cuz im going to chip his tooth in turn 2 ! lol.

Thanks HiTech, my wife went to buy me some Charmin tonight :-)

Painting the car tmrw, more pics to follow.

FANCY CATCH CAN ..THAT FLAT BAR WITH THE HOOD PIN .IS THAT TO PROTECT THE FINDERS . IS IT A PUSH BAR OR PULL BAR .MY THINKING IS THE LATTER ...LOL..SORRY MY BAD ... I GIVE YOU ONE POINTER ON THAT BAR .IT MAY SAVE A FINDER A LITTLE BUT IT COULD KILL THE RADIATOR WHEN YOU HIT A CAR WITH A HIGH BUMPER .. ...

aslong as racers race smart and not get caught up in we are only racing four nights and think what the heck lets just go for it and not care the outcome it should be fun ...wrecking cars wont help the track and its future nore the classes future plus getting someone hurt is not good either ........nothing wrong with tire marks ,i have had my share and have given my share ..but there is a line you must draw ....

Archived