protest rule

promod

there's been some talk going around and there was talk going around at the banquet about a protest rule put in place apparently had some mad drivers out thinking somebody cheating but was wondering if you guys were going to put one in place just wondering it would probably never get used but most all tracks have one in place just in case, but heres an example of one had to upload hope you guys can read it its just an example for you guys heck you could prolly just use it and throw it in lol.

post-15212-0-01988500-1392782564_thumb.jpg

So if the driver is not the car owner... Car owner does not take green flag; therefore, can't protest?

I do like the part about protest has to be made prior to A-main. It eliminates the "heat of the moment", "I just spanked, and I'm cheating, so you must be." protests.

oooooo my gosh how about everybody just goes out there and has fun if you get outrun it don't mean that guys cheating it just means he had the better set-up take your stuff back to shop and try a better set-up I mean jeez there guys out there that got big motors but cant get the tires to stick so they go nowhere, look at the 97 limited mod that was here for the usmts his car was hooked he didn't have to drive hard and he hit his marks let me guess ooo hes cheating I don't think so I think his car was just really smooth and hooked up!!! JMO!!!

Archived