no bombers ?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bingo. The way I see it if you make them do too much (tires is enough) not only will they not come for the first race they won't for any of them.So at least have a bang up race one.This is not about a race it is about saving a track.These are desperate times for CCS so whatever barriers there had been before are gonna have to come down.Everyone is going to have to give and take.Like jj&s said CCS is worth trying for.

jj do you have a bomber ....that would be very very interesting and fun for the guys to race you that would be something to see .....

.YOU KNOW THE BOTTOM LINE IS NO MATTER THE BS THATS BEEN SAID HERE FROM ME AND OTHERS .. I NEVER INTEND MY BS TO BE NEGATIVE .JUST THE WAY I SAY AND IT COMES OUT .AND SOMEWHERE SOME ONE FINDS A POSITIVE IN THERE .I HOPE .MOST KNOW ME AND KNOW I AM A FRIENDLY PERSON AND WILL HELP ANYONE IF I CAN .. THOUGH SOME THINK I AM A BIG PAIN .THAT I WILL AGREE WITH .BUT MY INTENTIONS ARE MORE TOWARDS A BETTER WAY .I ALWAYS WANT THE BEST TO HAPPEN .. .I WANT CC TO HAPPEN ..WITH JUST FOUR RACES I THINK IT IS A CHANCE TO OPEN THE RULES UP LET OTHERS JOIN IN AND HAVE SOME FUN .WHO CARES ABOUT POINTS ..HECK THE PURSE IS NOT THAT IMPORTANT THATS ALWAYS NICE BUT IT ISNT WHY WE RACE ..THIS IS A CHANCE TO LET BYGONES BE BYGONES AND HAVE FUN ...I TRY NOT TO HOLD ANYTHING AGAINST ANYONE . THE ONE MAIN THING WE ALL HAVE IN COMMON AND REALLY WE ARE ALL FAMILY ......WE ARE RACERS ..

i am sorry arob .you are a fan and any fan of racing is welcome in our pit anytime you and all fans are part of the family ...any driver team track owners managers are always welcome in our pit we never turn anyone away friend or foe ..and that includes speedzones very own slowman 80 lol ..we need to get over this petty stuff and go race it is easier to hold a grudge than to grow up .and most grudges you find are over nothing but disagreements mostly miners one .time to start over and let it be ..ill start right here right now ..

well put HiTech, I don't like the thought of having to drive to Kyle ( though it's only once a month) to race asphalt but we're going to. CCS has been 1. close to home. 2. we didn't have to spend a fortune to race. 3. we were welcomed with open arms by everyone and we just wanted to have fun- As we did. 4. it can work, afew minor adjustments and the car count could/should be there. 5. The History Of CCS! This track has been around longer than most of us have been alive and at some point and time in almost every single persons life that lives in the coastal bend They Have gone to CCS for at least one race.

I myself am a second year driver/ first year Bomber owner and would really like to stay close to home as much as possible and hope all the owners/drivers rally to make the April race and to continue the legacy for many more to come.

Archived