no bombers ?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

number 1 I don't think anybody has times to be working on their cars and changing a whole lot of stuff if they're going to run both tracks. the dirt cars are set up for dirt and the Asphalt cars are set up for asphalt. the dirt cars have quick steer, lock rear ends ,racing springs, racing tires and the cars are fully gutted

IF THE GREEN 8 CAR HAD BLUE TRIM AND LATER ADDED A ONE TO MAKE IT 81 .THEN YOU MIGHT BE TALKING ABOUT J.MCCAIN 8..HE STARTED 20TH OR SO FRIDAY AND MADE INTO THE 8 PLACE TRANSFER SPOT IN HIS RACE .SATURDAY HE STARTED 8 TH AND RAN IN THE TOP 7 POSITIONS AFTER LOSING POWER STEARING ON THE 3RD LAP OR SO .CONSIDERING HE HAD NO POWER STEARING ON A STOCK BOX .RUNNING ON OLD TIRES .FIRST RACE ON DIRT THAT YEAR OF ONLY FOUR OTHER TIMES HE HAS RAN ON DIRT AND THE FIRST IN THAT CAR HE WAS FAST IN A CAR THAT WAS FASTER THAN HE COULD RUN IT WITH STRONG ARM DRIVING .THE SET UP IS STOCK ... THE FINISH WAS NOT SO GOOD AFTER LOSING A RADIATOR DURING THE RACE ............. IF THIS IS THE CAR YOU ARE ASKING ABOUT ..IT IS JOSHUA MCCAIN WHO RACES IT .

that's awesome and everything but all of that was on asphalt he had to hit a girl out of the way to get the 8th place transfer spot

I talked to them as soon as the race was over and apologized and made sure nothing was hurt. Go find me 10 other drivers that would go do that. Then after you find those 10 drivers find me 10 more that I have ever driven dirty and purposely wrecked. Just because you are mad at how you've been treated badly by other tracks doesn't give you the right to sit behind a screenname and talk crap about someone you provably don't even know.

that green team sure is a fast bunch talked to them guys and gal a few times they all seem to enjoy racing have spoke with one of them about making an asphalt appearance and he said if he had to make that many changes he did not think it would be possible. this Kenny smith seems to be on board maybe he can fix all there cars to race this event. I would love to see the dirt green team do a 1 2 3 4 finish. jmo

Yep bad news for the asphalt guys if those 4 show up! Just kidding! Won't happen if they have to change a lot though.Question.If I read right STS has a weight rule and CCS does not.That would lead me to believe the STS cars would be heavier by quite a bit.Wouldn't that offset any advantage an STS car may have? Just asking .

Racing is in my blood and thats what I do 1/4 mile drag and I like tater tots what I'm trying to say is I like root beer and racing is racing every one go out and have a hotdog and a good time. Don't you just hate when people hide behind a couch I like pickles too Let's just go racing and have fun #22

Just want to race and give Her a little asphalt exp, don't want a bullseye on the green car.... Craneop00..... I got my hands full working on back up car. They will have to set up own cars... Depending on rules they might show up....

A little asphalt experience never hurts anyone! Lol

that's for sure slowman80 I agree with you on that. I am not much of a pickle person myself I do like burgers and hot dogs. I may not be as slow as you but I would give it a go. Kenny smith if you need a driver for that back up car let me know. I would love to be a part of that green team and give it a go. I have raced a few times and would love to do it again. This is my dream will you please just let me win. Thanks in advance you are my hero Kenny Smith sportsmanship of the year.

Archived