no bombers ?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr. Smith not only is your daughter a darn good driver especially considering her age but she does it the right way. I think one big reason for her success is that she is a smooth driver.Smooth drivers don't tear up cars,do over agressive moves and earn the respect of their fellow racers.She is very patient too , another good trait.I can't wait to see how she fares on the asphalt.

arob i think dad may have said to her like i have told joshua when he started driving .cant race if you are wrecked from over and wild driving .just get what you can out of the car but do battle as hard as you can smartly ...its better to fix the car to go faster or adjust the driver and its way cheaper ..joshua will rub and bump and race you hard but do everything he can not to wreck you .he wants to gain your respect out on the track and wants the same .......sas the last race he and the dirty 30 were going at it in the heat he could have drove the car harder and may have won .but the car was a little tight so decided to let the better car go ..not to many want to give up a chance to win ..thats where the smartly comes into play .

yep arob i have noticed that at a lot of tracks .the great thing is the young drivers we see now have great family's backing them who have tons of racing behind them who can point them in the right direction ..and so many other racing teams help out more than it was when i started racing .back then you were more on your own to figure things out .someone may give you a pointer on what to do with your car but i found back then you could only take that pointer with a grain of salt .. i have always pointed things out to other racers who would listen to things i think would help them .even if it helped them beat me and that happened a few to many times lol .i think racing is really the only sport that is one big family ....ill add teams who do not have the history behind them with racing find it easier to get help . even the teams or track you have had past problems with will come to help if needed ..... cant beat that with any other sport ....

Yep I see the same things in him too.You know I can't remember ever seeing so many good 20 and under drivers at one time.The tracks are full of them! The future is bright in South Texas because of them.

I passed the "under 20" mark a few years ago but yes the future is bright

OK, my younger brother is the "Rookie"! He's never raced a car before, but he has had a little experience chasing down a few folks that race on the streets of our fine city. If for some reason he has to work, I'll pick someone worthy to drive it! There's allot of them old Outlaws out there!!

shes one of those green team cars huh what about the rest of them cars they going to make it out and hopefully get 1 2 3 4 win. Let us know

Im sure it depends on how much Dan would like for the dirt cars to do to be able to race with us. Dirt cars need to get in touch with Dan on what he wants done.

If it were up to me I would say bring them all and run them as is, but then again I am not the owner/promoter.

Archived