CTS info

Brad

To all,

Couple of quick items.

Rules will posted tomorrow.

All classes will be returning next year with the exception of the sport mods and pro mod divisions. We will be hosting talms and support the series as it travels, but will not run sport mods weekly. Unless we find funding pro mods will not return.

We will not be NASCAR sanctioned in 2014.

Registration and pit info will be open at the banquet/kickoff.

If you have any questions fill free to message me here or on Facebook.

Or fill free to call during normal hours.

210 391 2474

Thanks.

Brad Bush

I believe the fact of just running sport mods on TALMS dates will help the class as a whole. Both tracks that ran us as a local class struggled with car count. But once the TALMS Tour came around the car count grew tremendously. Also frees alot of cars up for the August 9th TALMS date at TMS

I've got a shop full of cars, and in the past we've raced dirt super stocks & mods and asphalt mods (TAMS), super late models (ROMCO), ProLates and ProMods,but ProMods have always been our favorite. Because of Jason living in E TX and the high cost of travel (E TX to HMP & NB to HMP) we decided to lay out for the last 3 yrs. We made SAS Oct.2012 with a poorly prepared car and it was a disaster. So, I've been building what should be a very competitive car that was going to be ready for the open testing in Feb.
Since HMP hasn't moved any closer, I repeat, this sucks!

Also, we will do our best to allow people who reserved pit spots last year to have first option. That being said, it opens the day of the banquet so if you are not attending you may try to get with someone you know that is so you get a good spot. After the banquet we will post on line ways to register.

Thank y'all.

i don't understand the non-sanction, then again i don't pay the bills.

BUT- for all the pissing and moaning from guys that didn't get licenced or only ran a handful of races and then were mad about not getting more from nascar.......you forget the insurance, the publicity that comes from putting nascar in front of it (it attracts more interest than just Such and Such Speedway), and the check. i loved the $1,500 check they sent.

..and that was my 1st post on the 'new' system. what is a warning point and why don't i have some. i might have to work on that nick.

..and that was my 1st post on the 'new' system. what is a warning point and why don't i have some. i might have to work on that nick.

I'm trying to figure out how to disable that "warning points" thing. We're all adults here.

Nick

I liked having Nascar Sanctioning the track. It was good to have that recognition to go along with the insurance. People seemed to take more notice when you mentioned CTS was a Nascar Home Track. I've had a rough last couple of months and the check they sent me for 1460.00 really helped.

I bought a ProMod to run all the CTS races & selected HMP races as my job allowed.I will now adjust my schedule to run all the HMP NASCAR races supported by the insurance & point funds.I agree with hray & fast18 this sucks & Nascar sactioning is important to me & my sponsors.Thanks KRH

Kenny Huggins

ProMod #11

Archived