May God pour out His love and grace on the Leal family. Lalo needs you now more than ever, Lord. Please bless him.

Such sad news. My thoughts and prayers are with Lalo and his family as they go thru this trying time and my hope is they find peace in knowing she is in a good place now and free of pain and suffering!

So sad to hear this news. Our thoughts and prayers are for Lalo and his family in this time of need.

Lalo sorry to hear of your loss. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

We are hear if you need anything.

From Sandoval Family

Services for Rosalie Leal will be held at the Saxet Funeral Home, 4001 Leopard Street, Corpus Christi, Texas 78408-2823, (http://www.saxetfuneralhome.com/) on Wednesday, November 6, from 3 to 9 pm with the Rosary at 7 pm.

May God rest Rosalie's soul in Heaven with Jesus.

Nick

Lalo, so sorry for your loss. May God be with you through these trying times. Dano

I was so sorry to hear the news about Lalo's daughter. She was so young to be taken by this dreadful diseases.

My thoughts and prayers are with Lalo and the rest of his family during this very difficult time.

CANCER SUCKS!!

Though you and I may wish a longer life for our loved ones who have gone on before us, they don’t. The first to accept God’s decision of death is the one who dies.

While we’re mourning at a grave, they’re marveling at heaven. While we’re questioning God, they’re praising Him!

Though you and I may wish a longer life for our loved ones who have gone on before us, they don’t. The first to accept God’s decision of death is the one who dies.

While we’re mourning at a grave, they’re marveling at heaven. While we’re questioning God, they’re praising Him!

amen