Sport Compacts, Front Runners, Thunders, Mini Stock

Every tracks 4 cyl or eco stock can run using their own rules.No changes mandated.This is a fun race to see if theres enough cars around to draw from for a special race with a bigger purse.Its been offered but needs turnout.No outlaw cars are this far south,we all have rules,just some differences.

Not sure about time,Im planning to arrive about 2PM.Races start at 7PM.

Invited cars include.......Sport Compacts,Frontrunners,Texas Thunders,Twisters,Eco Stocks,Pro Sedans,Hornets,Renigades,Ministocks,Allison Legacys and whoever I forgot to mention.Not included are Dwarfs,minisprints,minimods or other open wheel cars mainly because of sayty.Many out of towners are asking about the mini late models like Waco had but there are none around here.About chips,we have them with our burgers is about all.Our rear wheel drives are stock and can pull 15" vacvvm on pump gas like the rest of us.I cant speak for the invited cars but nobody will be turned away.Im pretty sure there is no claim in this race eather.

Track size is almost 3/8s I think,an active suspension is helpful.The very soft dry slick set up does not work well.The track is FAST!This is a racers race to be sure,not for faint of heart.

Come get some.Bring your stones.

Archived