Jerry Spencer flooded house

keyman

Talked briefly to Jerry Spencer (CTS tire guy) and he said his house flooded. I'm sure he could use some help.

If anyone knows of immediate neds that Jerry might have, please post here. I'm sure there are folks who would love to help out if they only knew what was needed.

Nick

talked to him earlier. it got 4 rooms of his house connected to the garage.....came in through the garage. onion creek had reach all the way up to his deck in the back, that didn't get em but a break off came down the street 2 to 3 ft. high. he's a positive guy, he kept saying he was lucky compared to others...all i could say or think is 'it still sux' but he would just say how lucky they were. he said right now he didn't need any help, but that could change.

to add insult to injury, the week prior some a--hole broke in his truck and took alot of personal items.

jerry had always been a role model for me, growing up watching him race and just his all around attitude and nature. and still now, tonight talking to him and how positive he can remain, i mean not one negative thing to say.....he's a pretty awesome dude.

talked to him earlier. it got 4 rooms of his house connected to the garage.....came in through the garage. onion creek had reach all the way up to his deck in the back, that didn't get em but a break off came down the street 2 to 3 ft. high. he's a positive guy, he kept saying he was lucky compared to others...all i could say or think is 'it still sux' but he would just say how lucky they were. he said right now he didn't need any help, but that could change.

to add insult to injury, the week prior some a--hole broke in his truck and took alot of personal items.

jerry had always been a role model for me, growing up watching him race and just his all around attitude and nature. and still now, tonight talking to him and how positive he can remain, i mean not one negative thing to say.....he's a pretty awesome dude.

NOW thats a man who loves life which means more to him than material things that can be replaced.

Archived