results from saturday

We normally post them right after the race. Sorry we missed that step this week. It was late. I will go to the office today and get them posted. We are aware there were some scoring questions but I am going to post what the scorers turned in to the office

Posted results this morning on SpeedNet. GoKarts did not get entered into the system since we were doing different class breakdowns this week. Since trophies were handed out Saturday I think every one knows where the finished.

Go to our webpage and click on points standings and it will take you to a direct connect to speednet.

Our scorers do not have videos in the tower. They do the best they can to watch every car lap by lap. Are they perfect? No Do they do a good job? Yes That is probably the toughest job at the track when so many cars, cautions and lapped cars. We have three scorers and we appreciate the hard work they deal with every race night. Good year girls and I will try to find you some help for next year.

Agreed scoring is hard job.Asphalt not so much as they tend to stay in line but for dirt with so much side by side much tougher. I remember the old days at CCS when they had 30 cars start features on a 1/4 mile bullring I had no idea how the scorers kept up.And fewer times than you might think the finishing spots were questioned.The comment that cars won't show because of scorekeeping bothers me.Unless they lost a lap somewhere the difference in money is minimal.In other words in the 50+years I have watched racing in South Texas the scorers do a darn good job.

Archived