Sign in to follow this  
lukeduke

awesome track

track was awesome last night owen. had a great time racing and living on the edge. only bad side of it is now starts the waiting game for dec lol. any word on when the final count might be done

Thanks to all the racers for coming out all season, we are not quite done racing but no more points, we are looking at racing November 9th for no points and the big show we have a potential sponsor to put up the purse for the limited late models at the shootout in December. I will keep everyone posted.

Thanks to all the racers for coming out all season, we are not quite done racing but no more points, we are looking at racing November 9th for no points and the big show we have a potential sponsor to put up the purse for the limited late models at the shootout in December. I will keep everyone posted.

Cool

Though we had a short lived night due to a bad fuel pump, The track was fast, the 1x was fast, the wall hits hard and I loved every minute of it. LOL. Thanks to the STS crew and Owen for a great surface. Cant wait to try it again nxt season.. Thanks again!

will karts be running on nov. 9th race?? yes please.