Need a prayer or two? Maybe three?

NickHolt

• 2 years later...

Please be in prayer for our ministry. We have been fighting off satan's attacks now for more than a year. We are a small ministry, and it has been incredibly discouraging and slow growing. God Created Dirt Ministries. Please pray for encouragement, and the improvement of our financial situation.

• 6 years later...

Hello Brothers and Sisters,

I have a request. My 20yr old daughter has been fighting a bacterial infection. Her name is Rosalyn and she is a cancer survivor. Through the grace of GOD she has been in remission since she was 7 years old. She has some hardware in her spine that was installed due to weakness of her bones at the time from the radiation. The doctors theorize that the hardware has been compromised and is the source of her infection. She will need surgery to remove the hardware and skin grafts as early as next week. Please pray for the surgeons and my daughter, that GOD's hand will be upon them. Thank you and GOD bless!