South Texas Speedway

Racing Update

OK, we have had better than 8 inches of rain over the last several weeks, Thanks to Jerome Edmund and his helpers the track is getting pumped off and we are trying hard to get the race on the 28th in.

If it is too wet we will be forced to cancel and move to October 5th, we have to finish out the season with 2 races it is only fair to those racing for points. I am putting this out way early so everyone knows what is going on and doesnt start accusing me of messing with the big CC Speedway race. My only other option is October 19th and that is the Aaron Hudgeons race and I refuse to race on top of that event.

Keep your fingers crossed we can get the 28th in.

Owen

Weather forecast is, mostly sunny with light winds and for us low humidity. If anybody can do it the STS crew can.

10/4 that outlaw.I have llittle doubt they will be racing on the28th.And good call not going against the Hudgeons event.BTW someone told me the Tejas Brothers are the scheduled band.Is that right?

Edited by arob

I've got faith in STS. I remember one night when the sprint cars were there where the track was the wettest ive ever seen it and they got everything dried out and got the show in. They can do it.

A SUGGESTION .DON WOULD GO FIND WHERE EVER CONSTRUCTION WAS GOING ON AND ASK THE DUMP DRIVERS IF THEY WOULD DUMP THEIR LOADS OFF AT THE TRACK .SAVES THEM AND COMPANIES MONEY AND TRAVEL TIME ...HE HAD NO PROBLEM WITH GETTING LOADS FOR CC ..I SPENT MANY DAYS CRUSHING WITH HIS ROLLER IN THE PITS AND PARKING LOT .OWEN YOU MAY BE ABLE TO DO THE SAME IN THE OFF SEASON ....

OK I will be there on the 5th.With this much time off every car should be repaired and ready to race so it will be a BIG show.The season is almost over,dont miss it.Its a long winter