Racing Update

Will Oct 12th be the last points night? Most tracks have ended there point season by then. After the 12th you have special events taking place like the 19th is the Street Stock Shoot Out and the 26th is Halloween Havoc. The rain has been nice to us most of the season and we needed it but I'm just asking so we know how to make plans and thanks STS for a really great season and show.

We will be racing October 12th and ???? , I have made the commitment to finish out the season with 2 final points events please understand there is a committed $13500 in total points money on the line, everyone needs the opportunity to position themselves to finish the best they can. We decided not to make up 2 other rain out events this year and our weekends are very loaded up with things that make the track profitable like mudfest so it is only fair to finish with 2 events.

Thanks

Owen

Think about it from a business standpoint.......

Owen, mother nature has had other plans... we all will race when the nature says we can. I will say we are ready, car is ready and when you say its on we are there...

Archived