For Boop#72

KING31

Okay while in Corpus this year a friend missed his heat , they let him run in the last heat starting last in the heat he finished 3rd out 10 cars , when we went to look at line up for feature he was dead last. We questioned the line up and were told when you miss your heat you get no points or score and you start last in the feature , it was a courtesy of the track to let him run his car in the last heat.

Sounds like the same thing here.

Not choosing sides on this one but I think if Tony would have stayed raced the feature I think he would have one the championship out right. But Tony chose to leave and not race the feature and lost the championship

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How more heads up can you get than starting behind you , do read what you post before you hit the button

Do you? Im pretty sure my posts have been a little easier to understand than what you and tony have attempted. So what exactly are you trying to say here?

may be he talking about you

i got that part..... but yeah, im glad everybody knows what happened. Thank you Nick for giving us this opportunity to clear the air.

As far as racing him heads up, the opportunity was there for him. He knows ive chipped into his points lead for the last 4 weeks(taking it from 85 to 25). I guess ken did all that too, huh? I wasnt in contention just by luck. So dont try to sell me short

Okay while in Corpus this year a friend missed his heat , they let him run in the last heat starting last in the heat he finished 3rd out 10 cars , when we went to look at line up for feature he was dead last. We questioned the line up and were told when you miss your heat you get no points or score and you start last in the feature , it was a courtesy of the track to let him run his car in the last heat.

Sounds like the same thing here.

Not choosing sides on this one but I think if Tony would have stayed raced the feature I think he would have one the championship out right. But Tony chose to leave and not race the feature and lost the championship

all they told me is I had to start last in the heat if they would have said no points start main in rear y run the heat

Keep it up! You know you like it ;)

Probably driving alotta traffic to your site.

Surprisingly, feuds like this one do nothing for the site's total numbers.

You see, the site is not rated on the number of people who are checking into a particular thread over and over and over and over - like this thread.

Rather, the site is rated on the number of unique visitors who visit the site each month, not the number of page views or total hits in a given month. A unique visitor means that person is only counted once during a given month no matter how many times they log in to the site during that month. The same 50-60 people who keep logging in to follow a soap opera like this one have already been counted. Even if they check in 200 times, they are still only counted once.

LSSZ averages right at 15,000 unique visitors a month. That's a lot of eyeballs. And frankly, most of that number come here because most of the time they don't have to wade through stuff like what we're seeing in this thread. I see no spike in my overall readership when the occasional soap opera pops up.

But thanks for covering my back.

Nick

Dewey you are full of sarcasm. Lol I worked my ass off all week on my car and then in turn drove my race last night. Fell off just a bit in heat then started catching leader then trunk fell off and was put to back no questions asked. Raced hard and didnt touch anyone. Then started my feature andthen spun to miss car and no caution ran until l caution came out. Then found my chance to run leader down and did then he fell out leaving me in the lead. O well I guess its just a little bit of nothing to anyone. So ill just keep my pride and live to race and chase for another feature win. Too much crying will close a track down fast and force people to travel or sell. So I suggest we get along and run another night of racing instead of being crybabies and leaving car at home. Come show what real talent you have instead of crying about it and bashing track for decisions they make. Tony could have run feature but left instead. O well I won the feature from racing and Brian won championship by default.

No dipstick it was a joke I was making a statement from previous post

ALL OF YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP. THERE IS NO WINNERS IN MY OPINION WITH THIS NEGATIVE TALK. CONGRATS TO KING 31 FOR CHAMPIONSHIP AND TONY YOU NEED TO ACT LIKE YOU HAVE WON A CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE, JMO. WE KNOW YOU HAVE. NEXT YEAR IS A NEW SEASON, SEVERAL TRACKS ALL A LOT OF FUN, REMEMBER RACING IS FUN FUN FUN. HAVE FUN.

BOBBY JACK

ALL OF YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP. THERE IS NO WINNERS IN MY OPINION WITH THIS NEGATIVE TALK. CONGRATS TO KING 31 FOR CHAMPIONSHIP AND TONY YOU NEED TO ACT LIKE YOU HAVE WON A CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE, JMO. WE KNOW YOU HAVE. NEXT YEAR IS A NEW SEASON, SEVERAL TRACKS ALL A LOT OF FUN, REMEMBER RACING IS FUN FUN FUN. HAVE FUN.

BOBBY JACK

Well said Bobby Jack

BOBBY JACK

And with this sensible, peace-making, common-sense post, it's time to put this thread out of its misery.

I hate to actually close down the thread since it has been such a great example of the sort of stuff I normally delete as soon as I get to it.

Nick

Archived