For Boop#72

KING31

I want to hear more opinions on this subject. For the STSSS championship race at TRP, will yall let Wade Jones or Rob Slott show up to whichever heat without any repercussions? How do other tracks handle this situation? I thought this was standard procedure.

you steel don't get it the track told me to run 2nd heat have to start last so yes what do you all think about this

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you made YOUR heat this wouldnt be a problem. I dont see whats so hard to understand about that.

I guess I did to good in the 2nd heat so ken fixed it for you after he put me in the heat

Maybe if you didnt try to control everything, you would of made the 1 heat that we should of had. You pushed for two heats, you got it. You missed your heat... Be mad at yourself. Dont you have enough clowns around to let you know your race is coming up.

.... This reminds me of a situation where a certain driver got the white flag and he thought it was the checkered. He slowed on the last lap thinking he already won it. Sadly, he lost. He took it on the chin and realized he had made a boneheaded move. The track didnt let him slide or give him the win for his mistake....

Lol i actually felt bad for your brain fart, but now your kinda making it that much sweeter.

you did not win it was gave to you an you no it every thing would have been find if wen I got up there for the heat an they said you missed your heat go to the trailer but they didn't they said run last 2nd heat nothing to do with me there doing I won you lost you got the win with a lot of help I drove 3 cars an won it

If they start in the back I don't care what heat they run, he would have started further up in 1st heat and been even further ahead of you in feature, how hard is that to understand , point trying g to make is Ken should have just told him from the get go that he would have to start in back of feature, not let him start in back get 2nd and then come up and say now it doesn't count. I wouldn't see a problem with it if he had been that way from get go.

If they start in the back I don't care what heat they run, he would have started further up in 1st heat and been even further ahead of you in feature, how hard is that to understand , point trying g to make is Ken should have just told him from the get go that he would have to start in back of feature, not let him start in back get 2nd and then come up and say now it doesn't count. I wouldn't see a problem with it if he had been that way from get go.

Well of coarse you dont care. Its not effecting you. You act like we had some kind of deliberation on whether or not Tony should of been in the heat or not. Shoot, he almost missed our heat too. Your also assuming that Tony would of won his heat without question. I know its gonna be hard for you to understand this, but your hero screwed himself.

I want to hear more opinions on this subject. For the STSSS championship race at TRP, will yall let Wade Jones or Rob Slott show up to whichever heat without any repercussions? How do other tracks handle this situation? I thought this was standard procedure.

you steel don't get it the track told me to run 2nd heat have to start last so yes what do you all think about this

The track never told you to run the 2nd heat. You showed up as the 2nd heat was pulling out. They said they were going to let you run but not score you. I thought they shouldnt of let you on the track at all

You asked about shootout races and I have been running those. It wouldn't bother me a bit if someone showed up late and they put them last in another heat. If they out run me hell they started in the back and bested me. Deep down you know heads up you wouldn't have beat him. You know that and so does anyone that watches races.

You asked about shootout races and I have been running those. It wouldn't bother me a bit if someone showed up late and they put them last in another heat. If they out run me hell they started in the back and bested me. Deep down you know heads up you wouldn't have beat him. You know that and so does anyone that watches races.

And what have you done? Exactly! Your about as worthless as your argument. Im glad this bothers you. Are you tired of being made a fool yet? For somebody with all this talk, i sure never see you on the track. Why dont you be a man and drive your own car

Some of us have to work haven't been home for Texans races that is why tony has been running it. My first year to even race most of a season.

well then stick your nose somewhere else. we all know your Tonys fanboy. Go kiss him elsewhere

I'm thinking the main characters in this stupidity might need their own special "Idiots Only" section here in the forums.

And I thought I had a pretty good idea who was going to be my nomination for Lone Star Speedzone "Idiot of the Year," but the longer this thread goes I'm having second thoughts. Seems like a couple others are now in contention as well.

The track obviously made the right call. At every dirt track I know of you get zero points if you miss your heat. Sure, you can often get permission to run in another heat - to shake the car down, just for fun, or whatever - but for zero points and a back-of-the-pack starting spot. I'm sure there may be an instance or two where an exception was made for unusual reasons, but that's the rule for as long as I can recall.

I've had several calls and PMs from other LSSZ members asking that I let this thread go on until it dies a natural death. I guess it's pretty entertaining to see folks make fools of themselves in public. LOL

Nick

I'm thinking the main characters in this stupidity might need their own special "Idiots Only" section here in the forums.

And I thought I had a pretty good idea who was going to be my nomination for Lone Star Speedzone "Idiot of the Year," but the longer this thread goes I'm having second thoughts. Seems like a couple others are now in contention as well.

The track obviously made the right call. At every dirt track I know of you get zero points if you miss your heat. Sure, you can often get permission to run in another heat - to shake the car down, just for fun, or whatever - but for zero points and a back-of-the-pack starting spot. I'm sure there may be an instance or two where an exception was made for unusual reasons, but that's the rule for as long as I can recall.

I've had several calls and PMs from other LSSZ members asking that I let this thread go on until it dies a natural death. I guess it's pretty entertaining to see folks make fools of themselves in public. LOL

Nick

YES , YES and YES Nick....lol, unreal

Nick

have never missed a heat be for an if they would have told me that was that way ok said nothing to time to race no reason to run heat if that is the case

How more heads up can you get than starting behind you , do read what you post before you hit the button

Do you? Im pretty sure my posts have been a little easier to understand than what you and tony have attempted. So what exactly are you trying to say here?

Nick

Keep it up! You know you like it ;)

Probably driving alotta traffic to your site.

How more heads up can you get than starting behind you , do read what you post before you hit the button

Do you? Im pretty sure my posts have been a little easier to understand than what you and tony have attempted. So what exactly are you trying to say here?

may be he talking about you

Archived